• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Forexsignals.com issues

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finlay01

Recruit
Forexsignals.com SCAM FRAUD Andrew Lockwood FRAUDULENT

About time someone spoke up about these scammers forexsignals.com Andrew Lockwood and Nick McDonald

For years they have operated under the radar. It seems they started out as a signal provider in around 2012 using the likes of FXViper, Kilamanjaro purportedly a “bank trader”, TradeAlerter, individuals they hired to trade client’s funds.

Guess what all BLEW UP losing 100s of thousands of their customer’s money (if not millions).

If that wasn’t bad enough they then brought on board Day Fox, Smart Trader, Steady Capture and some others.

Guess what? Yep same story all blew up every cent of their customer’s money, probably millions of dollars.

I personally lost a significant sum following Forexsignals.com / Nick McDonald the scammer and his traders.

Nick even had his own portfolio running his own money with his trades and guess what he lost all of it and even deleted the videos from his YouTube channel.

This was all from around 2012 till around 2018 a miserable and failed project where forexsignals.com lost several million of their client’s funds providing useless signals via their “traders”.

Funny how they deleted all the old threads where all forexsignals.com traders lost all their customers money but you just need to google any of the names above to see everything forexsignals.com touched blew up.

I left the forex scene for a bit after such a negative experience with forexsginals.com but recently I realised Nick McDonald and forexsignals.com the scammers have come up with their latest masterplan.

Providing forex signals didn’t work so they realised they had to change the dial.

Step forward “forex education”. Genius.

Nick McDonald and forexsignals.com realised they couldn’t find any trader who actually made money so they hired Andrew Lockwood another losing scammer to be an “educator”.

Forexsignals.com realised Forex education is a much better business model. The business model they had before meant providing myfxbooks and real results. All of which ended up in multiple blown accounts.

By using Andrew Lockwood as an “educator” if anyone asked for results they could simply claim “hey we are here to teach you to trade for yourself, we are not here to trade for you. We are here to teach you to catch fish for yourself.”

The usual crap fraudulent forex educators come up with when you ask for any proof of results. Nick McDonald got burned once he wasn’t going to get burned again.

Even more genius - instead of having one educator, let’s have 3!

Step forward Andrew Lockwood, Mark Bennell and Max Norbury.

That way if anyone asks for any trading proof we can confuse them by saying we have a “range of tutors all with different styles, it’s impossible to show all their trading results together”.

Here’s a fact - none of the traders that work for forexsignals.com make any money trading and there is no evidence any of them have ever worked at the level claimed.

In particular that scammer Andrew Lockwood. Will start a separate thread about him. Complete fraud, doubt he has ever had even a year’s profitable trading in his life.

Bottom line the whole setup forexsignals.com is a fraud, none of the educators make any consistent money trading and the whole thing is a just a scam after the original forexsignals.com business model failed.

I call on forexsignals.com to provide any evidence any of their educators make money, if not they should shut their whole fraudulent operation down.

I first came across their website in 2016. I found it interesting, especially the trader, FXViper. I don't think that they are a scam.

CP.PNG

About time someone spoke up about these scammers forexsignals.com Andrew Lockwood and Nick McDonald

For years they have operated under the radar. It seems they started out as a signal provider in around 2012 using the likes of FXViper, Kilamanjaro purportedly a “bank trader”, TradeAlerter, individuals they hired to trade client’s funds.

Guess what all BLEW UP losing 100s of thousands of their customer’s money (if not millions).

If that wasn’t bad enough they then brought on board Day Fox, Smart Trader, Steady Capture and some others.

Guess what? Yep same story all blew up every cent of their customer’s money, probably millions of dollars.

I personally lost a significant sum following Forexsignals.com / Nick McDonald the scammer and his traders.

Nick even had his own portfolio running his own money with his trades and guess what he lost all of it and even deleted the videos from his YouTube channel.

This was all from around 2012 till around 2018 a miserable and failed project where forexsignals.com lost several million of their client’s funds providing useless signals via their “traders”.

Funny how they deleted all the old threads where all forexsignals.com traders lost all their customers money but you just need to google any of the names above to see everything forexsignals.com touched blew up.

I left the forex scene for a bit after such a negative experience with forexsginals.com but recently I realised Nick McDonald and forexsignals.com the scammers have come up with their latest masterplan.

Providing forex signals didn’t work so they realised they had to change the dial.

Nick McDonald and forexsignals.com realised they couldn’t find any trader who actually made money so they hired Andrew Lockwood another losing scammer to be an “educator”.

Forexsignals.com realised Forex education is a much better business model. The business model they had before meant providing myfxbooks and real results. All of which ended up in multiple blown accounts.

By using Andrew Lockwood as an “educator” if anyone asked for results they could simply claim “hey we are here to teach you to trade for yourself, we are not here to trade for you. We are here to teach you to catch fish for yourself.”

The usual crap fraudulent forex educators come up with when you ask for any proof of results. Nick McDonald got burned once he wasn’t going to get burned again.

That way if anyone asks for any trading proof we can confuse them by saying we have a “range of tutors all with different styles, it’s impossible to show all their trading results together”.

Here’s a fact - none of the traders that work for forexsignals.com make any money trading and there is no evidence any of them have ever worked at the level claimed.

In particular that scammer Andrew Lockwood. Will start a separate thread about him. Complete fraud, doubt he has ever had even a year’s profitable trading in his life.

Bottom line the whole setup forexsignals.com is a fraud, none of the educators make any consistent money trading and the whole thing is a just a scam after the original forexsignals.com business model failed.

I call on forexsignals.com to provide any evidence any of their educators make money, if not they should shut their whole fraudulent operation down.
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9043/forexsignals.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Where is FX Viper now? Disappeared!

Same as all the other scamming traders forexsignals.com have hired.

Any proof any of their current batch trade? Nope, nothing.

Nope none at all.

I wouldn't say that he disappeared or is a scammer. He only trades for high net worth clients who have money offshore to invest.

His company website is:

If this is true this sounds like one of the biggest scams in Forex history. I always thought that old guy Andrew Lockwood was a scammer but couldn't put my finger on it. You're right come to think of no evidence whatsoever he has ever traded . Great job uncovering this shambles hope these fraudsters get closed down good luck.

Hello Finlay01,

It seems as though you’ve been with ForexSignals.com for a long time.

It really saddens us when we read reviews like this. However, we get it. It must’ve been hard following signal providers that didn’t deliver the results you expected over the long-term. This was a time when Forex Signals was solely a signal providing platform and before any of the mentors and I (Andrew Lockwood) joined the team.

Today Forex Signals focuses solely on providing education to ambitious traders. From understanding a candlestick to the fundamental rules that define a winning strategy and much more. We spend time with our members inside the trading room engaging over chat and live streams to help our members overcome their personal trading challenges. We aim to help ambitious traders achieve their goals from day trading on the side or trying to go at this full-time.

Sadly the domain forexsignals.com is misleading today. We do not provide signals for our members to copy and nor claim to make you profitable. There’s enough guru’ out there promising you the world but that’s not our mantra. What we stand for today is about ‘pulling the curtain back’ on what it really takes to trade profitably. The fact that it is hard and a lot of time is spent back-testing, building a mechanical approach and checking your emotions along the way. Also, trying to go at this world alone is tough - which is why we’re big on community.

You’ve clearly been through some highs and lows back when the likes of FXViper were signal providing. I’ve heard from members who were removing profits on the way up and from the painful stories like this one where the timing was less fortunate as their performance started to tumble.

I totally understand why you’re now calling me out and demanding some credentials around my trading experience. Here’s a video of me back (when I had hair!) on the LIFFE floor in 1992 (40:38)

I’ve also attached a picture below. I worked for Warburgs, Swiss Bank and Lehman Brothers. I also worked as a "local" independent trader for a period of time too. I was trading in the ‘pits’ on Black Wednesday in 1992 when George Soras took on the Bank of England - what an interesting day that was!

What I’d like to do from here is invite the opportunity to jump on a call/video call with you. I want to understand more about your journey and your comprehensive experience as a retail trader in this space. You’ve got a wealth of knowledge I think a lot of us can learn from and I’ve got lots of great stories of my trading days which I’m sure you’ll find fascinating! I’ll send you a private message now and hope to hear from you.

Thanks,

Andrew Lockwood

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-24 at 12.08.57.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-24 at 12.08.57.png
    313.3 KB · Views: 69
Andrew Lockwood whilst it's good of you to reply the reality is your reply confirms the suspicion that you are just another scammer no better than the gurus you are referring to.

You have provided NO evidence you can trade yet you have the nerve to say you are simply helping people become profitable.

Prove to the Forex community YOU are profitable. Show us. After all you and that other scammer Nick McDonald are enticing your customers to sign up to affiliate MT4 brokers. So link YOUR MT4 account up to a myfxbook let's see you are making money. If you can't do that why are you teaching??

Oh yeah that's right, you don't make any money trading yourself so you need Forexsignals.com to pay your wages.

Second, please don't insult the Forex community's intelligence by posting some grainy pictures of some random people claiming to be you.

You claim to have worked at all these places please supply the FCA register link. Simple. I see no Andrew Lockwood on the FCA register at these places.

We all await your reply with your myfxbook results and your FCA registration.

If you can't do even that it just goes to show that you and Forex signals are nothing more than another monumental scam and should be ashamed of yourselves.

Finally you have pretty much admitted that before Forexsignals.com provided education they did provide signals and lost millions in funds of their customers.

Please do the right thing and stop the fraud Andrew. If you can't provide any evidence you make money trading and no official FCA documentation you are who you say you are please stop the fraud.

Andrew Lockwood whilst it's good of you to reply the reality is your reply confirms the suspicion that you are just another scammer no better than the gurus you are referring to.

You have provided NO evidence you can trade yet you have the nerve to say you are simply helping people become profitable.

Prove to the Forex community YOU are profitable. Show us. After all you and that other scammer Nick McDonald are enticing your customers to sign up to affiliate MT4 brokers. So link YOUR MT4 account up to a myfxbook let's see you are making money. If you can't do that why are you teaching??

Oh yeah that's right, you don't make any money trading yourself so you need Forexsignals.com to pay your wages.

Second, please don't insult the Forex community's intelligence by posting some grainy pictures of some random people claiming to be you.

You claim to have worked at all these places please supply the FCA register link. Simple. I see no Andrew Lockwood on the FCA register at these places.

We all await your reply with your myfxbook results and your FCA registration.

If you can't do even that it just goes to show that you and Forex signals are nothing more than another monumental scam and should be ashamed of yourselves.

Finally you have pretty much admitted that before Forexsignals.com provided education they did provide signals and lost millions in funds of their customers.

Please do the right thing and stop the fraud Andrew. If you can't provide any evidence you make money trading and no official FCA documentation you are who you say you are please stop the fraud.
Hey thanks for jumping on man I agree with all the qquestions you have posed to Andrew Lockwood on my thread.

Andrew do the right thing and either stump up the proper evidence or otherwise shut down your fraud.

Really sad how many thousands of people you've scammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back