FXTM Tradeenquiry <tradeenquiry@fxtm.com>
12/19/17
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me

Dear Geenath Sunara Samsudeen,

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Further to your email below and the enquiry included therein as regards your order numbers #11892341, 11904211, 11906253, 11910923 of your trading account #2082666, our team has carefully investigated your query and concluded with the following:

Trade Details

Investigation Details

Orders #11892341 and #11904211

After investigating the specific orders above we concluded that they were correctly closed due to Stop Out.

this proves all closed openings are not from my IP address

expecting your advice for next action, it is rather threatening mail.

Hi NGS Samsudeen,

We'd like to apologise for any inconvenience our communication has caused. As per our ongoing communication with you, we would like to provide you with a detailed investigation, but as many trades were executed, we would require the specific order number(s) that you would like us to investigate further and we will be happy to provide this for you.

We remain at your disposal and looking forward receiving the above information,

Thank you,
FXTM Team

let me know the email address to post, i have already sent my entire statement compliance department / all ( - ) minus/closed with loss are to be investigated. i have closed only very few due to unrealistic spreads and denial of hedging others are due to forced stopped outs.

Hope so, I have sent them again the list of transactions that closed with a loss/stop-out. hope FXTM reply is not for time pass or escape goat

Attach is the list of deposits + stop-outs and profits + bonus earned.

I have sent the whole lists stop-outs to investigate. they have sent only for one. and trying to escape. and i would appreciate it is better to proceed with the case.

you can see from the account statement attached how has my money was stolen by them systematically, influential on depositing. after every deposit they let to earn and then by manipulative high spread they got it by a stop-out. you can see the pattern from the statement which i am highlighted.

Attachments

• Gmail - investigation repsot.pdf
    243 KB · Views: 7
  • Statement_ 2082666 - Samsudeen Neigh Geenath Sunara High Lighted .pdf
    390.2 KB · Views: 5
Geenath Sunara Samsudeen
12:55 PM (3 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to compliance, Iwona
cleardot.gif

FXTM,

This may be stopped out but i cannot accept this stopped out as i believe this is manipulative. I am victimized and got all my money. How can i accept a report who got my money was justifying their act and providing a report by themselves. I have not seen the genuineness here as you before threatened me to attack. also this report is not from a independent investigator or third party. therefore I request my money back as soon as possible.

ECNZero2082666

Neigh Geenath Sunara Samsudeen

Hi NGS Samsudeen,

Please remember that, as a regulated and compliant company, we always act in our clients’ best interests and strive to provide our clients with the best possible execution of their orders. The provision of professional, transparent and equal services to all clients is one of the company’s core values. The company does not interfere with clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its liquidity provider. This goes against both regulation and our corporate ethics.

Please note that many order numbers from your trading account 2082666 were correctly closed by stop out, as you have seen in the official detailed reply through ticket 2018041310007204.

Thanks again for your cooperation and understanding. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, get in touch with your personal account service manager.

Thank you,
FXTM Team

Hi NGS Samsudeen,

Please remember that, as a regulated and compliant company, we always act in our clients’ best interests and strive to provide our clients with the best possible execution of their orders. The provision of professional, transparent and equal services to all clients is one of the company’s core values. The company does not interfere with clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its liquidity provider. This goes against both regulation and our corporate ethics.

Please note that many order numbers from your trading account 2082666 were correctly closed by stop out, as you have seen in the official detailed reply through ticket 2018041310007204.

Thanks again for your cooperation and understanding. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, get in touch with your personal account service manager.

Thank you,
FXTM Team

I cannot accept these stop-outs. I need my money back. I informed my account manager to return my money. though it is a stop-out it is manipulative.

Hi NGS Samsudeen,

Thank you,
FXTM Team
FXTM,

This may be stopped out but i cannot accept this stopped out as i believe this is manipulative. I am victimized and got all my money. How can i accept a report who got my money was justifying their act and providing a report by themselves. I have not seen the genuineness here as you before threatened me to attack. also this report is not from a independent investigator or third party. therefore I request my money back as soon as possible.

ECNZero2082666

Neigh Geenath Sunara Samsudeen

Back