ForexTime(FXTM) scamed $4637+profit+ bonus

…. next issue why is NGS Samsudeen involved with this Belize Branch, was it by true choice, according UK branch local and worldwide customers are welcome ???

What are the advantages with a Belize Brokerage, when we all know their only liquidity providers are their clients :mad:

I didn't choose any branch, this is what they provided, i thought it is UK branch since my office manager called from UK, i just filled form and registered and they have not provided any choose to choose any branch...my money is also gone to FXTM global nicosia, bank said it is Cyprus...i only traded money that is only EUR/USD, and USD/JPJ, only these too...may be FXTM have put me there... pls guide me to get audited by a regulator, the two given to me /the links are not working or cannot be accessed..

Dear NGS Samsudeen,

Please be assured that we have thoroughly investigated this issue and have provided you with an official detailed reply through ticket no. 2018041310007204.
We have confirmed that there was no issue from our side and consider this matter closed.

Furthermore, please note that the FXTM brand is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions.
ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Services Board (FSB) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475 and has an established branch in the UK.
FT Global Limited (www.forextime.com) is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize with License numbers IFSC/60/345/TS and IFSC/60/345/APM.

Thanks again for your cooperation and understanding. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager.

Thank you,
FXTM Team
FXTM,

Can i know which regulator i am under? Belize or UK or Cysec? from where my account handle and technicalities happening? Which office the compliance replying and administration happening?

Please provide me with information.

…. next issue why is NGS Samsudeen involved with this Belize Branch, was it by true choice, according UK branch local and worldwide customers are welcome ???

What are the advantages with a Belize Brokerage, when we all know their only liquidity providers are their clients :mad:

it is a really puzzle, Account manager calling and contacting from UK, money has gone to Cyprus, compliance from Belize, there seems something fishy happening, statements from Belize...account registration replies from Belize.. don't know from where administration stuff happening...when i register for an account they did not provide any choices which office..they just did and Iwona/ account manager from UK called me and contacted me.., i requested information which regulator i am under, lets see would they provide with information..

i sent below mail to my account manager and FXTM you can see account managers address below, it is puzzle which regulator i am under

Geenath Sunara Samsudeen <samsudeenngs@gmail.com>

5:07 PM (5 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to Iwona, compliance
cleardot.gif

FXTM,
Dear Iwona

Can i know which regulator i am under? Belize or UK or Cysec? or EU? from where my account handle and technicalities happening? Which office the compliance replying and administration happening?

What ever the investigation report is from FXTM and is not a independent report when i have treated unfair by FXTM it self. So i cannot accept these reports and that may be subjected to favoritism to the FXTM unless it from a independent investigator or audited by a regulator.

Compliance from belize, account manger from UK and Money has gone to Cyprus/ FXTM global Nicosia, so let me who is the regulator i am under? from where the administration and your boss and who is that person...???

therefore Please provide me with information.

Thank you

Neigh Geenath Sunara Samsudeen

ECNZero2082666 - Account no

Iwona C. | ACCOUNT SERVICE MANAGER

i got a reply as below

compliance@fxtm.com
5:13 PM (14 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me, Iwona.Czekalska
cleardot.gif

Dear Geenath Sunara Samsudeen,

lease note that you have established business relationship and opened an account with FT Global Limited which is regulated by the IFSC of Belize.

The business operations of the company is located in Armenia.

You can also phone , explain and ask about requirement of local office address as local director….also if their central bank can block your funds, for a start….

Financial Intelligence Unit
4998 Coney Drive Plaza
Coney Drive
Belize City, Belize
P.O. Box 2197
+(501) 223-2729 / 223-0596
+(501) 223-2351
fiu.belize@fiubelize.org

You can also phone , explain and ask about requirement of local office address as local director….also if their central bank can block your funds, for a start….

Financial Intelligence Unit
4998 Coney Drive Plaza
Coney Drive
Belize City, Belize
P.O. Box 2197
+(501) 223-2729 / 223-0596
+(501) 223-2351
fiu.belize@fiubelize.org

I found this. may be those who affected could seek a help

http://www.scamchargeback.net/alerts/cftc-added-21-brokers-robots-red-list/from

Back