ForexTime(FXTM) scamed $4637+profit+ bonus

Hope to get this issue resolve soon :)

i spoke to the account service manager but they have no solution, below is their mail, i need your help FPA
compliance@fxtm.com
4:30 PM (17 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me

Dear Geenath Sunara Samsudeen,

Further to your telephone conversation with your dedicated Account Service manager and as we have already informed you, our team has carefully investigated the spread during the aforementioned period and the maximum value was 2.1 pips which is in line with the typical value of EURUSD as stated in the contract specifications page on our website.

Let us confirm that there was no issue from our side and we have provided you with all the information that we deemed necessary.

We consider the matter as closed from our side.

I need my hard earned money that they have got with stopped-out that is very unfairly

YES, probably you will get a few days prior notice before they cut down your margin or no notice at all, simply one more broker scam strategy, either you add further funds or shut all negative positions, in both cases they win !

….were is your account Belize or Cyprus, not to say, one place is better then the other junkyard

https://www.financemagnates.com/?s=FXTM

https://realnoevremya.com/articles/...hin-files-a-lawsuit-against-google-and-yandex

i spoke to the account service manager but they have no solution, below is their mail, i need your help FPA

compliance@fxtm.com

4:30 PM (17 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me

Dear Geenath Sunara Samsudeen,

Further to your telephone conversation with your dedicated Account Service manager and as we have already informed you, our team has carefully investigated the spread during the aforementioned period and the maximum value was 2.1 pips which is in line with the typical value of EURUSD as stated in the contract specifications page on our website.

Let us confirm that there was no issue from our side and we have provided you with all the information that we deemed necessary.

We consider the matter as closed from our side.

I need my hard earned money that they have got with stopped-out that is very unfairly

Seems somehow you got stuck with their Belizean Shell Branch, most urgent ChargeBack with your Bank, hurry up maybe you are still in time frame, at least you may recover deposits.

As FxMaster mentioned FPA Trader Court, and most efficient authorities hunting down Belize financial crime is FBI https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

also http://fiubelize.org/contact-us/
Okay thank you, i will complaint to belize and FBI and also UK since the contacting people are from UK

Dear NGS Samsudeen,

Please be assured that we have thoroughly investigated this issue and have provided you with an official detailed reply through ticket no. 2018041310007204.
We have confirmed that there was no issue from our side and consider this matter closed.

Furthermore, please note that the FXTM brand is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions.
ForexTime Limited ([URL='http://www.forextime.com/eu[/URL]']www.forextime.com/eu[/URL]) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Services Board (FSB) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475 and has an established branch in the UK.
FT Global Limited (www.forextime.com) is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize with License numbers IFSC/60/345/TS and IFSC/60/345/APM.

Thanks again for your cooperation and understanding. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager.

Thank you,
FXTM Team

Dear NGS Samsudeen,

Please be assured that we have thoroughly investigated this issue and have provided you with an official detailed reply through ticket no. 2018041310007204.
We have confirmed that there was no issue from our side and consider this matter closed.

Furthermore, please note that the FXTM brand is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions.
ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Services Board (FSB) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475 and has an established branch in the UK.
FT Global Limited (www.forextime.com) is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize with License numbers IFSC/60/345/TS and IFSC/60/345/APM.

Thanks again for your cooperation and understanding. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager.

Thank you,
FXTM Team

I cannot accept these kinds of unfair stop-outs with hedging denied..and looking forward to proceed further on the matter...

Dear NGS Samsudeen,

ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Services Board (FSB) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475 and has an established branch in the UK.

Thank you,
FXTM Team
I cannot accept these kinds of unfair stop-outs with hedging denied, i have tried when there is enough money..and looking forward to proceed further on the matter... I request my money back...

whilst i cannot accept own audit or your investigation reports, since it is not from a third party or independent or by regulator since there can be deliberations or manipulative reports...

Therefore, I request all my money back as soon as possible

I cannot accept these kinds of unfair stop-outs with hedging denied, i have tried when there is enough money..and looking forward to proceed further on the matter... I request my money back...

whilst i cannot accept own audit or your investigation reports, since it is not from a third party or independent or by regulator since there can be deliberations or manipulative reports...

Therefore, I request all my money back as soon as possible

Dear NGS Samsudeen,

As a regulated investment company, we want to assure you that we conducted a full investigation, which was checked and confirmed by our internal Compliance Department, and that the results we have previously sent you are correct. We take the treatment of our clients and their trading activity very seriously and unfortunately we do not believe there is anywhere further to proceed in this matter.

Thank you again for your cooperation and understanding. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager.

Thank you,
FXTM Team

…. next issue why is NGS Samsudeen involved with this Belize Branch, was it by true choice, according UK branch local and worldwide customers are welcome ???

What are the advantages with a Belize Brokerage, when we all know their only liquidity providers are their clients :mad:

Back