• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FORTFS SCAM!!!!

I am having an issue with a company

Anatoly M

Private, 1st Class
I have real account in FortFS broker number 1124325 opened use link ib fxcash. I made depo in december 5$ use perfect money . For 1 month I made a profit of about $ 10,000. Broker 3 junary just delete all my trading history...profit and ib profits approximately 7000$ !!!!! Is super big SCAM!!!!!!!I demand my money 17000$!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190104-221059_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190104-221059_Chrome.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 26
Fortfs i want return my money!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190103-111703_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20190103-111703_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    535.1 KB · Views: 21
I have real account in FortFS broker number 1124325 opened use link ib fxcash. I made depo in december 5$ use perfect money . For 1 month I made a profit of about $ 10,000. Broker 3 junary just delete all my trading history...profit and ib profits approximately 7000$ !!!!! Is super big SCAM!!!!!!!I demand my money 17000$!!!
One more scamming with you?

Answer FORTFS to my email.
Dear client ,
As a result of the reconciliation of the opening and closing prices of trading operations, a discrepancy was found between the prices displayed in the trading platform and the actual execution prices on the liquidity provider's side. In particular, the deals were opened at prices that were different from the real market price at the time of opening the deal. In this regard, these transactions are subject to cancellation on the basis of the following items of the rules of trading operations:
3.21. The company reserves the right to forcefully close, cancel or restore an order, and make adjustments that result in changes in the financial result (review of the order opening and closing prices) in the following cases :
3.21.1. If the execution (processing) or financial result of the order is contrary to these Regulations or other regulatory documents of the Company.
3.21.2. If the order was executed with an obvious error (as a result of a technical failure, a non-market quote or other).…
3.21.3. If there is a technical or hardware failure of the trading platform, including a failure on the part of the liquidity Provider
Non-market quotation (Non-market quote) – the price of a trading instrument at which the Company is not able to execute The client's order for reasons beyond the Company's control (external trading system, liquidity provider, technical failure of the software, and more). Usually it is a quote that appeared inside the price gap (see gap), or a number of almost identical price ticks that form a gap, or the emergence of quotes due to market noise, or a quote that appeared unreasonably, without sufficient macroeconomic indicators. The company reserves the right to remove non-market quote information from the server database.
https://static.fortfs.com/download/ru/regulation_of_operations.pdf
https://static.fortfs.com/download/ru/regulation_of_operations_mt4.pdf
Such trading detail is abusive in terms of trading conditions and exploiting the vulnerabilities and weaknesses of the trading platform directly to generate non-market profits.
Fort Financial Services Ltd.

Is fully absurd,provide proof that all my trades have been canceled by the liquidity provider.

Back