1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FortFS withdrawal problem

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by G.M, Jun 12, 2019.

1. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

2. G.M

G.M Private, 1st Class

i can confirm, as i previously said, that the withdrawal request of the last week has been processed. I opened another one of 900€ cause that seems to be the weekly cap to withdraw from them.
    Is this fair? Obviosuly not. However i can manage that, it's just a matter of knowing the rules of game. And that once they are established, with transparency, they are respected.

3. Janecky76

Janecky76 Recruit

Hi, Have you received your newest withdraw request within one week? I have been withdrawing from FortFS around 100 - 160 EUR at once and those have been arriving sometimes only after 2-3hours...sometimes after 2-3 days. I have now withdraw request of 200 EUR processing and has been whole week, did it Sunday evening. So, this is the longest I have waited. Hopefully I'll receive it latest early next week. All my withdrawals are into the Skrill account.

4. G.M

G.M Private, 1st Class

Unfortunately not. It's start to be boring. Are two days that they delay of 24h, apologizing for that. Let see if they proceed today...

5. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

Please open up your own scam alert thread and submit evidence / timeline of events there.

[​IMG]

6. Janecky76

Janecky76 Recruit

Well it's written on their pages that their withdraws will be processed within 5-7 business days....so it has not taken that long yet....but I will open a case if I do not receive my withdrawal early next week. Anyway, the withdrawing processing varies quite a lot, sometimes 2-3 hours, sometimes a week :)

7. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

out of curiosity, what made you pick FortFS out of the many brokers out there?

8. Janecky76

Janecky76 Recruit

Well, the person who programs the EA I am using recommended it 4-5 months ago. He now has his account closed and he says that he can withdraw max 1000USD at once and it takes two weeks to process. I guess he made too much profit :) I have already slowly moved to other broker but of course I would like to get my money from them. Also I have made over 300% profit (~3000eur) during 4-5 months...at the beginning withdraws were Ok but perhaps my account is ”noticed” now and they start to delay my withdrawals.

9. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

You need your own scam alert thread indeed.

You should also read this thread so that you can pick better brokers in the future: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ime-of-prime-the-keys-to-understanding.59542/