Fox Trading Ltd. a scam ?

Hello FPA,

the Fox Trading Ltd. is a company located in Hong Kong, with a office in Austria. Its offering Managed Forex Accounts and some Trading Software.
Here is their website: 404 Not Found

A friend of mine here in Germany have become a client of this company 3 months ago. They manage his account and made since then a good perfomance.
First he gives then 3000 Euro, after a few weeks 10.000 Euro, and up to date he has 50.000 Euro there.

A few days ago, i read about scamer of managed accounts in forex market, and to watch out about some things like the location of the company, or some regulations. I think of my friend, and then i tried to find some informations about that company in the net, but found nothing! Not a single site about some previews or tests. The Homepage adress of Fox Trading Ltd. was send to me by my friend, because you can not find it at google.

I tried to call and email some regulatory authorities like BaFin here in Germany or FSA in london, to find something about FT, but i couldn't get some answers.
My friend is now a bit nervous, and now he want so make some withdraw of his money. A few hundreds Euro were not problem. But i don't know with bigger amount.

Maybe some of you have some experiences with this company, and can tell me more. Maybe theres nothing wrong with them, but if there is, than i hope i can help my friend and warn other people about that company.

Best regards

Hi, could you please help me to get the office address in Austria? I'm located in Austria and would like to visit them ..... thanks!

I think they have done a very professional job setting up a fake company. At one point, they had a technical support guy called me to setup a software the Fox Signal software on my laptop. There was also another person who worked with “Johan Dijkstra” called me up and asked me to deposit £10,000 into their bank account. It all make sense why they were so desperate for me to deposit £10,000 with them. Luckily, I have changed my mind about transferring £10,000 to them. I have only lost £1,000 and remain relatively unscathed. This is a relatively cheap lesson.

I HAVE FOUND THEM ......https://ccm-fx.com.
THE EXACT SAME PRESENTATION THEY EVEN PHONED MY MATE WHILE HE WAS ON THE PHONE .
I KNOW IT IS THEM BECAUSE OF SEVERAL REASONS....
AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE FULL TRACE ON THEM....I HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED THE REPORTED THIS TO THE POLICE AND THEY ARE GOING TO GET IT HARD......

The reason I know it is https://ccm-fx.com is the same as fox -signal is because of the following:
* Video use to be different and now it is same words but different video
* same trick start with a 1000
* Address previously was hong Kong and now it is hong Kong( I spent money going to the office of hong kong ....nothing there
* Exactly the same calling pattern
* The only difference is that the people stole so much money they could afford a better website
* I am 1000% sure it is the same company. My friend is going to loop them and lets see if we can get to the address.
* what do I have on them they have registered their domain :
* They say 10% a month as we all know here they are the only make 100% a month for themselves.
I am going to get my mate to try and go to their office but I very much doubt they will exist.This has been raised to the police
and they have all the docs
They are based in czeck somewhere.
HERE IS THE LOG!!!!!!!!!!!
Name

GRANSY S.R.O D/B/A SUBREG.CZ

Whois Server

whois.regtons.com

Referral URL

http://regtons.com

Status

ok http://www.icann.org/epp#ok

Important Dates
Expires On

February 22, 2016

Registered On

February 22, 2015

Updated On

February 22, 2015

Name Servers
ns1.websupport.sk

ns2.websupport.sk

ns3.websupport.sk

Raw Registrar Data
Domain Name: ccm-fx.com
Registry Domain ID: 1904690508_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.regtons.com
Registrar URL: http://regtons.com
Updated Date: 2015-02-22T00:00:00Z
Creation Date: 2015-02-22T00:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-02-22T00:00:00Z
Registrar: GRANSY S.R.O D/B/A SUBREG.CZ
Registrar IANA ID: 1505
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
dcd89ee51a8dc43.png
@regtons.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +420.734463373
Reseller: Websupport, s.r.o.
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID: G-888754
Registrant Name: Jack Pechler
Registrant Organization: CCM Management Ltd.
Registrant Street: Two Exchange Square, Central, HK
Registrant City: Hong Kong
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 852
Registrant Country: CN
Registrant Phone: +85.281990603
Registrant Phone Ext: None
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
cd6975069f9a876.png
@ccm-fx.com
Registry Admin ID: G-888754
Admin Name: Jack Pechler
Admin Organization: CCM Management Ltd.
Admin Street: Two Exchange Square, Central, HK
Admin City: Hong Kong
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code: 852
Admin Country: CN
Admin Phone: +85.281990603
Admin Phone Ext: None
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
cd6975069f9a876.png
@ccm-fx.com
Registry Tech ID: G-888754
Tech Name: Jack Pechler
Tech Organization: CCM Management Ltd.
Tech Street: Two Exchange Square, Central, HK
Tech City: Hong Kong
Tech State/Province:
Tech Postal Code: 852
Tech Country: CN
Tech Phone: +85.281990603
Tech Phone Ext: None
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
cd6975069f9a876.png
@ccm-fx.com
Name Server: ns1.websupport.sk
Name Server: ns2.websupport.sk
Name Server: ns3.websupport.sk

Last edited by a moderator:
CCM-FX.COM IS A SCAM 1000%
They are scamming all clients from the uk that trade my friend got a phone as well.
First a 1000 deposit then 10,000 and then run away.They do not have an office in hong kong. as you can see from my whois report they are based near prague somewhere.....there is a lot they have to answer for

In France its shown on national TV were all these scam arses are sitting (already month’s ago)

The Bell Rings On Major Deposits With Applause

Don’t make yourself sick, various polices are tracking the whole lot, also in the middle east, just takes time.
In the mean time BUST the funding methods !

(think the stuff is even on youtube,will search for the link)

just push the lecture start to 50:00 min , some 10 min of surprise

I doubt you had been dealing with some isolated scam brokerage firm, now located in Prague.

These gangsters can come up with a new website per day. Its quite useful to forward complaints as well to the FCA Ombudsman (don’t expect them to get your money back) but they might offer to write “Formal Letters” to your own (sending ) banks …..dont give up to fast….!
Also it will allow regulators to blacklist them “FAST”

Back