Fox Trading Ltd. a scam ?

Everyone needs to contact the police and banks in your own country. Ask if there is a division for cyber-police or that handles online financial fraud.

Also, file complaints with eConsumer.gov

Everyone needs to contact the police and banks in your own country. Ask if there is a division for cyber-police or that handles online financial fraud.

thanks Pharaoh for your useful recommendations. I will proceed from here accordingly ....

Is there anyone here from the UK and can advise who to report this scam to?

fox trading ltd

OP, We never heard about this broker before your thread. Any update?

fox trading ltd guys are probably reading this web site about their evil scam . beware what you say . the reason i recon they pulled the plug on thier evil operation is because of blogs on this site and people asking for thier money back

how to get everyone together to share and sort this scam company . does this site help to provide ? we all have info

now you know. i will check the rules of this forums website to see if we can put an email address for to contact each other. what do you think ?. .await your reply

now you know. i will check the rules of this forums website to see if we can put an email address for to contact each other. what do you think ?. .await your reply

I think it is good idea. It is always worth a try to get our money back. I have a few suggestions who to contact in UK and get some info about scams like this.
How many people from UK have been afected?

I think it is good idea. It is always worth a try to get our money back. I have a few suggestions who to contact in UK and get some info about scams like this.
How many people from UK have been afected?

I am affected. Do we inform Action Fraud in the UK?

Back