Fox Trading Ltd. a scam ?

I think it is good idea. It is always worth a try to get our money back. I have a few suggestions who to contact in UK and get some info about scams like this.
How many people from UK have been afected?

I am not from the UK but also interested in your contacts .... maybe this could help me as well .... what do you think?

fox trading ltd guys are probably reading this web site about their evil scam . beware what you say . the reason i recon they pulled the plug on thier evil operation is because of blogs on this site and people asking for thier money back

honestly, I do not believe in your thinking. it looks to me it was their original intention to cheat people.
asking money back is just a test of their reliability. i am so happy because i wanted invest real big money but furtunately i did only 10k. well it is also money but .... and i learnt my lesson.

If the victim or the scam company is tied to the UK, a report to ActionFraud is a good idea.

I am not from the UK but also interested in your contacts .... maybe this could help me as well .... what do you think?

Sorry guys, I had an email from independent legal advisor with the contacts to institutions we can possibly get help or advice but I cannot find it now. I'll check it properly when Im back home tonight.
I personally reported it with ActionFraud on Sunday.

honestly, I do not believe in your thinking. it looks to me it was their original intention to cheat people.
asking money back is just a test of their reliability. i am so happy because i wanted invest real big money but furtunately i did only 10k. well it is also money but .... and i learnt my lesson.

I think they have done a very professional job setting up a fake company. At one point, they had a technical support guy called me to setup a software the Fox Signal software on my laptop. There was also another person who worked with “Johan Dijkstra” called me up and asked me to deposit £10,000 into their bank account. It all make sense why they were so desperate for me to deposit £10,000 with them. Luckily, I have changed my mind about transferring £10,000 to them. I have only lost £1,000 and remain relatively unscathed. This is a relatively cheap lesson.

Hey guys,

Here is copy of email with helpfull contacts for people from UK:

Employment Law
Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service
acas.org.uk
They can advise on basic points of law and can explain if it's worth approaching a solicitor. If they believe that you may have a case and it would be worth using a solicitor, please do get back in contact with Contact Law and we will put you in touch with a cost-effective solicitor for your case.

Debt Advice
Citizen's Advice Bureau
adviceguide.org.uk
Adviceguide, self help from Citizens Advice
They have quite a lot of information on line and also a branch locator.

Small Claims (under £10,000)
People who are chasing a debt under £10k who don't want to pay for a solicitor should go through the small claims court.
moneyclaim.gov.uk
You can file a claim on line here and there's information about how to fill in the required forms on the site.

Family Law and Legal Aid
Community Legal Service
communitylegaladvice.org.uk
There is some basic information about your rights under family law on this website but, if you're eligible for legal aid, you can call their free advice line 08453 454 345. If you are not eligible and will privately fund your case, please do get back in contact with Contact Law and we will put you in touch with a cost-effective solicitor.

Scottish Law
For Scottish clients, there's the legal aid board of Scotland at:
slab.org.uk
You can find your nearest legal aid firm there at:
multimap.com/clients/places.cgi?client=scotaid

The Law Society
lawsociety.org.uk/choosingandusing/findasolicitor.law
This site allows you to search through all the solicitors in England and Wales by location and area of law to find the most appropriate one for your needs.

Hello Krishen, sorry not getting back to you earlier. I haven't made much progress. This week I'll put in more time. It would be interesting how much money is involved.
Good Luck

Hey guys,

Here is copy of email with helpfull contacts for people from UK:

Small Claims (under £10,000)
People who are chasing a debt under £10k who don't want to pay for a solicitor should go through the small claims court.
moneyclaim.gov.uk
You can file a claim on line here and there's information about how to fill in the required forms on the site.

Hey Krishen,

Thank you very information for the information provided. However, Small Claims wouldn’t apply as we have no idea where these guys are actually based. They have no UK address we can serve the claim to.

Contact them, pretend to be a new potential client, and ask for their postal addressrs at some point in the conversation.

Back