• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Foyle Capital Management

Asking questions about a company
Ups, sorry, just checked spam folder and I have got answer from Foyle - they have affiliate program
How does it work the affiliate program? Is it the same as referral program, where the client who introduced another client will get a commission every times he/she refers a new client? I particularly don't like referrals, as this can lead to possible pyramid schemes and make people keep recommending new clients, as long they keep getting their commission to help them have a ROI faster. I'd rather see a profit share than commission under referral, it does make a lot of difference.

That thing about AFX Capital Markets reviews are very disapointing :-(
What about FCA regulations in UK? I thought that this finally looks like a reliable, good choice! Damn...
I wrote email to them asking about those mentioned problems with Broker, hope I can obtain answer as soon as possible.
I will post it here.

Referral program: for now I was asked to keep it private, because they dont have it on the web - but I have answers in 1 business day in my email, so they are very responsive and so far give me all info I have asked

The FCA is one of the better regulators, but they share a trait of all regulators - they are SLOW.

I have answer about Brokers, I will write the main ideas here:

- so far, STO have been nothing but totally professional and prompt
- FCA can not get away with withholding withdrawals etc, the regulation is just too stringent
- if we do have major issues, we can start diverting clients to Pepperstone instead
- I have used Pepperstone for last 4 years, but STO and Quantic-AM give us umbrealla European regulation
- plus we are located in UK so makes sense to have broker closer to our location

I need to say that at least communication with Foyle is 100%, I have answers almost immediately and transparent. I mentioned in another thread about Anmaric - they simply did not answer ANY of my emails...

my algo managed account started very well in June.
it seems it a good decision, these guys.
Mac,

hi,
yes, they did not trade last week for brexit.
but June was very good month so far.
I think they also offer pepperstone.
AFX account opening took some time, but seem ok now.
I have a good feeling about them

Hello everybody, my update is here:

- I deposited money (4.805 USD) on 10. June 2016
- I received only read-only password for the account
- broker is SuperTradingOnline, of AFX group, FCA regulated
- I dont know which "brick in the wall" this is, but I signed also Quantic-AM papers
- today I have cca 350 trades closed
- now I am 6,7% down (4.460 USD equity)

Any questions, please write here or PM me.

Back