• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

FX-Trading-Account.com

PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM INVESTING AND GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN

Aeron,
Thanks so much for your post, and for having the courage to admit you have been misled, to try and warn others not to fall for this marketing approach and the many similar ones.

Just remembering the saying "if it looks too good to be true, it probably is" will keep you out of this type of operation, no matter how slick the marketing. If an investment was that good, why would they need to send out unsolicited emails to attract investors.

I'm sorry you lost money, but pleased to see that you pulled out as soon as you realised what was happening.

Jim

ok have now been with them for one week......down 16% !!!! in his answer to why....remaqin clam its quite normal......am sure it is as he gets broker rebate so doesnt care. My main complaint is not my own stupidity for believing the hype but for MyFxBook allowing people to Hide Open trades.....hell anyone can trade and close profitable trades and leave losers open....MyFxBook.....if you really want people to use your service either unhide open trades OR (as can understand people dont want to be copied) at least show open trade P/L ALWAYS

ok have now been with them for one week......down 16% !!!! in his answer to why....remaqin clam its quite normal......am sure it is as he gets broker rebate so doesnt care. My main complaint is not my own stupidity for believing the hype but for MyFxBook allowing people to Hide Open trades.....hell anyone can trade and close profitable trades and leave losers open....MyFxBook.....if you really want people to use your service either unhide open trades OR (as can understand people dont want to be copied) at least show open trade P/L ALWAYS

This myfxbook Account is most likely a faked account, follow the links I have provided in my first post, you will find some informations in the threads about how it is likely possible to fake those statssites.

I am no expert, but it seems to me all you need is a metatrader server license, like forex brokers have. Now look at the Primefundfx history with the broker they had and check the storys on the forums...

OK everyone.

So this one is a scam, dos any one know of another Managed account service with 15 - 20 % monthly profit with low DD?

Broker accounts don't get full.

Successful investment funds keep growing. They may stop recruiting new members, but why would any legitimate fund claim that they will turn down your investment, unless you sign up right now?

Did that link to Pepperstone include an IB or Affiliate ID code?

no i do not think so.

Appreciate the assistance of all . I spoke with Pepperstone in Australia today and they say this FTA Fund is brand new and that they have no previous dealings with this Fund and cannot place the references to Pepperstone in your posts . Are we referring to a different program perhaps ? Those of you who have had contact with Pepperstone in the past ,please respond .From what I can see , I have seen the same marketing materials as quoted above . If needed , i will set up a separate and one-off email account to share specific details like when and who you spoke to and what the program was , otherwise please share any info you have here . Appreciate responses without drawing any conclusions until we get to the bottom of this .Thanks

OK everyone.

So this one is a scam, dos any one know of another Managed account service with 15 - 20 % monthly profit with low DD?

Bernie Madhoff stole a fortune while offering only 10% per year to some of the biggest investors out there.

Yes, you can make 15-20% per month, but only if the trader takes significant risks.

Before someone leaps in and claims to easily do this, note that any claims not supported by at least 12 months of verifiable trading statements from a well regulated broker will be considered to be lies. If you want to use MyFxBook, the closed trade history and total floating P/L need to be shown (even then, there are still some ways to cheat).

If someone can convince me that they really can make these returns safely and reliably, I will leap on the bandwagon and support that person. So far, no one has ever come close to doing this.

Thanks for the quick response . I would still very much appreciate hearing from other traders what if any dealings they have had with Pepperstone as per previous posts . Appreciate the assistance .

I have and are dealing with Pepperstone and FTA and have communicated a number of time with both organizations...see my earlier posts....

Thanks Wiggy , perhaps I will now show my ignorance for which I apologise . I do not see any of your posts . What is important for me to understand is who you spoke to in both organisations and when and in which country . Can you help ? Thanks

Back