FXCM - Potential Stop Loss Hunting / Spiking Victim - RESOLVED

Check the FXCM DEMO CHART DATA against your live chart account data and also chart data on another two brokers!

If they pretty much match (very close to the same) you have not been spiked!

If however there is a clear difference, I would think you have a strong case against FXCM!

I have checked this and there is a clear difference across brokers, I wonder if anyone else has an FXCM account and can look at their live accounts, if they were different that would be very interesting.....

Also, regarding the difference.

Dear Mr. Albert,

Just wanted to mention that in addition to Seargent Vincam mentioning that there is nothing on his charts and that something is very strange, I have also asked a friend who is also a professional and he also had absolutely nothing on his charts. And i have the proof of what you advised above.

Kind Regards Sir,
Nasser Faris

The main one to look at is your broker's DEMO account because they say that there is no difference between using a Live account and a Demo account.

If it is showing a difference, you should then take a screenshot of your Live account chart and a screenshot of your broker's Demo account chart.

These screenshots will be your indisputable evidence in any dealings you have with your broker.

Ideally they should be taken before you start contacting your broker.

Thanks Mr. Albert.

Dear Sir,

This was the first time this has happened to me. I did go yesterday and took screenshots of actual Data. I will immediately go and take screen shots of the actual graphs.

Thanks so much again for the advice Sir.
Nasser.

FXCM Live and Demo Account Screenshots

Dear Mr. Albert and Sergeant Vincam,

I have just gone and taken the screenshots that Mr. Albert advised me to do. No surprise here, they are different.

If you would like me to email them to you or get them to you somehow, please advise me and i will do so.

Thanks so much again,
Nasser.

Screenshots of Live and Demo Accounts From FXCM

Dear Mr. Albert,

As you had advised, I have gone and taken screenshots of Live and Demo accounts of FXCM.

Please see the attachments Sir and let me know what you think.

Thanks again,
Nasser.

Attachments

• FXCM - USDNZD Live and Demo Account Screenshots.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
Dear Mr. Albert,

As you had advised, I have gone and taken screenshots of Live and Demo accounts of FXCM.

Please see the attachments Sir and let me know what you think.

Thanks again,
Nasser.

Looks a bit spikey to me (I have only looked at the charts)!

You need to ask why the two accounts don't match!

Nasser,

I think what you need is for a few members, do as Vincam suggests!

If three or four FXCM clients took screenshots of the 1mm timeframe NZD/USD 2011.05.10 21.01 hrs and posted them here, so that you could see if they are the same or not.

I would suggest that they do not show their account number (know what I mean - wink - wink)!

If they are all the same, I would not think that you have been 'spiked'.

So come on guys, send Nasser some screenshots and let him have a look at them.

Do it quick so that nothing can be fiddled with!

Last edited:
About the accounts not matching.

Hi Mr. Albert,

If i were to make the pictures smaller (so there are more candles), you would almost see the same pattern. Also, I didn't just download the data once. I did it several times were it tells you "do you want to recalculate the data for all time frames".

So as you can see it is an extremely suspicious candle (the spike). Also Sir, just to remind you, several people have looked at actual live accounts and saw nothing even close. I looked at 2 different demo accounts and again saw nothing anywhere near that spike.

Why the two are not the same just confuses me. The thing is, if I ask FXCM, they are going to make up something. That's what they have been constantly doing and I have showed with proof in terms of prictures, comparisons with other brokers, statistical analysis, my actual statement (which they sent me), and the list goes on that the candle in question is a spike. But they have constantly made up one thing after another.

What am I supposed to do with such people (please note that I dont blame all of FXCM but i truly believe that there are some bad apples within the company, but i have no choice except to file against FXCM)?

If you are able to see the link I provided earlier, the extra evidence is there plus my full communication with FXCM on the problem. But all I have been given is a runaround.

Thanks for your help Mr. Albert. All the Best,
Nasser.

Nasser,

I think what you need is for a few members, do as Vincam suggests!

If three or four FXCM clients took screenshots of the NZD/USD 2011.05.10 21.01 hrs and posted them here, so that you could see if they are the same or not.

I would suggest that they do not show their account number (know what I mean - wink - wink)!

If they are all the same, I would not think that you have been 'spiked'.

So come on guys, send Nasser some screenshots and let him have a look at them.

Do it quick so that nothing can be fiddled with!

Let s keep in mind here that FXCM MENA is really Master Capital Group of Lebanon. Of course, since they are distributors for the FXCM platform in the MENA countries, they should have exactly the same feed as provided by FXCM but is there a possibility that the feed was manipulated only by Master Capital Group ? That is a question that should be addressed by FXCM immediately if FXCM clients in Europe or America dont have the same spike. There would be a lot of explaining to do for FXCM since it is their brand name and platform that are involved.

Back