Fxinstructor.com - Azeez Mustapha - Resolved

RahmanSL

Major
I have been following Azeez Mustapha (Forex Signals Strategist, Funds Manager &Coach) from Fxinstructor.com who posted weekly trade articles on “Commerce Zone Forums” under “Company’s Article”.
Due to the many excellent articles posted by Azeez here at the FPA, I got curious and decided to sign-up for their company signal services to see what else they have to offer. They had a “discount period” at that time and the service was reduced from usd49.95 down to usd29.95 with a money back guarantee if the service is cancelled withing 1 month.

So on 18/dec/2012, I paid the subscription via PayPal and received confirmation of my subscription from their Support team.
Azeez e-mailed me the investor’s password to his Demo trading account to allow me to see his “sure to make money” trading system which comprise of 1 single very small 0.06 lot size trade on a +usd14k account balance which he had traded for just over a month. That single miniscule position got stopped out by his SL last week.

The fact that no LIVE trading account was given as an sample of his trading strategy added together with the info from Azeez mentioning that due to end of year thin liquidity he will not be giving out any signals until market resume, made me decide to unsubscribed from the service.
I e-mailed Azeez that since I will not be receiving any signals for about two weeks, I don’t see the point of subscribing to his services and request to be unsubscribed and a refund of my paid fees.
Azeez return e-mail instruct me to contact his Support Team to be unsubscribed and I did so on the same day on 21/Dec/2011 with cc to Azeez.

Their Support Team did not acknowledge my e-mail nor to 2 follow-up e-mails. I sent them one more e-mail (with cc to Azeez) on Sunday 8/Jan/2012 informing them of my intention to post a thread at the FPA and elsewhere warning other traders of Fxinstructor.com which is an obvious two bits wanna-be inefficient signal service provider.

I still have not received any reply from Fxinstructor.com Support Team regarding my cancellation & refund of my subscription.
The fee is very minimal, but it goes to show that Fxinstructor.com is a very small outfit operated out of Nigeria on a shoe string budget as they cannot even afford to pay back that small fee.

So if any traders are considering subscribing to Azeez Mustapha from Fxinstructor.com signal service, FIRST READ, AND ACCESS, FPA REPORT ON THIS PERSON BEFORE DOING SO.

Last edited:
Hi RahmanSL,

You are not a novice so you have to consider a few things.

It is quite difficult to become an approved and registered fund manager in highly regulated countries. It takes time to get the license (including exams, courses, experience, criminal check, bank approval, and much more)

I can't imagine a real asset manager providing a kind of signal service for $29.95.

Send Azeez and his team a link to this thread. If you don't have your refund in a week, start posting links to this thread every time as replies every time he leaves a new post in the Commerce Zone.

I have received a message from FPA informing that Azeez Mustapha has complained that I did not close this thread properly.

Ok, in all fairness, Azeez was correct and so I am now closing this thread with the following statement:

After few e-mails with Azeez and his cohorts, and with me reporting the case to my e-purse provider PayPal, I did finally received my refund.

Cancellation dated e-mail: 21-Dec-2011
Acknowledgement from Azeez's cohort, Eugene Teplitsky, who is in charge of cancellation & refunds: 9-Jan-2012

(date: Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Dear FX Instructor Support Team,

Despite 3 e-mails, and failing to get any response from any of you to even acknowledge notice of my cancellation of subscription services and refund, I would like to inform that on Monday (9/Jan/2012) I will be starting a thread over at the Forex Peace Army (FPA) and other wed sites regarding the inefficiencies and untrustworthy of "FXInstruction.com".

Regards

RahmanSL
===================

date: Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 11:27 PM
Hi Rahman,

I'd like to sincerely apologize for the delay in getting your subscription dealt with. Your initial emails fell through the cracks of our spam filter, and we simply never received them until Mr. Azeez Mustapha contacted us about it directly. I have granted you a full refund, and terminated your subscription immediately.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

FX Instructor, LLC - Global Leaders in Forex Education
Eugene Teplitsky)
==================

Date payment received back into my PayPay account: 12-Jan-2012

==================

Ok, so this thread is now officially closed......food & light refreshments are being served at FPA headquarters.

Back