1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fxstart.org is a big scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by bangash4u, Feb 2, 2012.

1. bangash4u

bangash4u Recruit

Fxstart.org.....i traded with no deposit bonus of this broker..then they ask me to deposit 5$ to withdraw my profit....and i also deposited...but then they ask me for passport copy and after that i contacted them many times, but now response ....their website has nothing and cabinet is not work...so be careful and do not invest in this broker..fxstart.org is a big scam...if someone needs proof..i will provide you , send me email...stay away from this scam and also inform other friends about this broker..............

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I have some general advice that's related to this. Never ever send any money to a broker before sending in your ID and other necessary documents. Make certain that the broker acknowledges that those are all ok first.

It seems a little pathetic that a broker would try to steal only $5. Leave them a 1 star review and send them a link to this thread. Ask them to post a reply here if they don't want to reply to you directly.