Fxup.me deleted my profitable trades on ecn type account

in their FAQ section, they make themselves sound "like" a regulated broker but they actually are just legit to have business in BVI so far. That has absolutely no relation with being regulated by a financial institution. Theyr just being slick about it. If a real true ECN, you cannot cheat by any means. Sounds like crooks to me

I had filed a case against them since the refuse to make any comment on this thread as to what I did wrong.
They mailed me telling me to do what I feel necessary. They feel less concern until they are labelled SCAM BROKER.

I can't comment about using pending orders to 'cheat' - I've never heard of that before - but it takes a pretty insane trader to place 2 orders of 2.0 lots each on a $250 account. Wow!

Regardless I can't find anywhere that fxup.me claims to have ECN accounts.

Contract specs:
Contracts specification

The trades in the screenshots have either no suffix or a 'y suffix. This means you were trading either 5-digit or 4-digit quotes with Instant Execution which is definitely not ECN. The NDD (no-dealing-desk) quotes are Market Execution types and have different suffixes from the screenshots shown.

I would love to see fxup.me join the conversation and explain how the pending orders were used, or can be used, to cheat the data feed.

Scott

I cant see any cheating regards on this case...

He trading Technical and Trade the news via pending orders which is very normal..
Buystop and sellstop = CHEATING WTF !
this broker should be Rated as A SCAM in FPA

FXUPME is looming out to be world wide scam broker

Hi all, the below is their reply after I tried to resolve this matter with them amicable but discovered they are real scam:

Dear KAYODE ADELAKUN!

We made the test at your request and carefully checked all the steps
performed by the risk manager accounts 8005501, 8005136 8005321. After
having carefully reviewed the history of the accounts 8005501, 8005136
8005321 arbitrage department came to the conclusion that the final
steps made the risk-manager of the accounts 8005501, 8005136 8005321
are correct and can not be changed. You receive the amount of initial
deposit.

Best regards, UPME GROUP arbitrage team

I finally resolve to take them FPA Court and all supports is needed to get this scam broker that call itself an ECN broker out of business.

Fx up me seems really one of those scam brokers, I have invested and lost some money and wanted to withdraw the remaining in my account which is 493 USD. it was in January 2013. since then i only keep talking to support who always promises to help sort things out in proper way. sent many many emails to arbitrage, finance, support, withdrawal email boxes, no result and no answer from them. when I have talked to support last time, the person was talking with me was wondering why noone replied to my email upuntil now. and asked to send them again from different email addresses, i did and sent from other two different email addresses requesting to help in withdrawal. But no answer and no withdrawal. so it is going to be 1 year soon since i have invested with them. And start to feel that they will be in scam list soon big tiime. bbut still hoping to get my money out of them. By the way my account is 8017425

Fx up me seems really one of those scam brokers, I have invested and lost some money and wanted to withdraw the remaining in my account which is 493 USD. it was in January 2013. since then i only keep talking to support who always promises to help sort things out in proper way. sent many many emails to arbitrage, finance, support, withdrawal email boxes, no result and no answer from them. when I have talked to support last time, the person was talking with me was wondering why noone replied to my email upuntil now. and asked to send them again from different email addresses, i did and sent from other two different email addresses requesting to help in withdrawal. But no answer and no withdrawal. so it is going to be 1 year soon since i have invested with them. And start to feel that they will be in scam list soon big tiime. bbut still hoping to get my money out of them. By the way my account is 8017425
They are already labeled SCAM BROKER. Am still wondering why people are still trading with them. They introduced all type of promotions just to get peoples money. They are bunch of thief. Do not trust them with your hard earn money.
Also note that they are not regulated by BVI because I contacted them and was told they are not regulated by them, but fxupme ,makes it sound as if they are regulated by BVI FSC. Check this their false certification claim here http://fxup.me/files/certificate.jpg. fxupme are really SCAM BROKER.

I can't comment about using pending orders to 'cheat' - I've never heard of that before - but it takes a pretty insane trader to place 2 orders of 2.0 lots each on a $250 account. Wow!

Regardless I can't find anywhere that fxup.me claims to have ECN accounts.
Contract specs:
Contracts specification
The trades in the screenshots have either no suffix or a 'y suffix. This means you were trading either 5-digit or 4-digit quotes with Instant Execution which is definitely not ECN. The NDD (no-dealing-desk) quotes are Market Execution types and have different suffixes from the screenshots shown.
I would love to see fxup.me join the conversation and explain how the pending orders were used, or can be used, to cheat the data feed.
Scott

I concur 100% with that "wow".
Whenever I see trader complaining here at our FPA forum on a particular broker and then seeing the trader making large >2.0 lot size trades on a miniscule trading account (in this case+-usd250), I am highly suspicious of the trader's intention in posting here at our FPA site.

But I also would like "fxup.me join the conversation and explain how the pending orders were used, or can be used, to cheat the data feed."

Never traded with that broker, but it seems that it deserves such attitude. Especially when their support even not disclose what they were guided by and just coldly bring out their position.

I have 100 % confidence of them being a big scammers online. and you know what makes frustrared they are still existing and pretending like nothing was wrong with them. They finally made mess in my account and i cannot withdraw my money at all. Something we have to do against them. it is totally unbearable and i cant sit and watch them stealing money out of innocent and inexperinced people. I kknow they are somewhere in Virgin Island and i will definitley try to reach them and find them.

Back