• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gigfx problem

I am having an issue with a company
James Hallway,

Just opened the message. Ill be waiting for his call. and hope he has the answer and not promises. I just already gave the number too.

logo.gif

Dear Sir,

I am James Hallway legal representative for GIGFX.

I would like to clarify the following:

Have all clients not know that IB 70400 , Mr..Mas Suhaizul Nizam Bin Zakaria has already terminated his IB with GIGFX. We have the proof of his termination. Do clients know that he had requested his withdrawal & deposit 70425 to be transferred to a trading account with his client’s funds. We have proof that he had requested such a thing. Has anyone from clients of 70400 deposited 1$ with GIGFX? All clients deposited with IB 70400 bank accounts that is running a 1 man show in this forum. Its obvious his trying to blame GIGFX for all his horrific actions . Clients I advice you to go find Mr. Mas Suhaizul Nizam Bin Zakaria and fetch your funds and GIGFX is ready to assist any client.

Gigfx appointed me to manage deposits and withdrawals (just only for Malaysia clients), as well as introducing2 forex broker in Malaysia.
I stress that here I have to pay all of clients who have moved their money into my account. This can be confirmed by the clients. Clients who want to make a deposit, the money will be transferred to the client trading account. It operates like the other IB's in Malaysia.

Do Gigfx forget, you also ask me to solve client withdrawals in Indonesian and the Philippines that they never make a deposit in my IB account? And that clients is not my clients ...I have all the details of the payment transaction and the details of this email and request 'Yahoo Messenger' from Gigfx.

Bad things happen because Gigfx can't release withdrawal to me. They provide variety of reasons, including the TT Copy fake .. not once but several times. It was confirmed by a local bank officer who had investigated the TT copy.

After IB Hashim Manan took over the 70400, I also helped him cover client withdrawal around of USD42,000 (MYR 138,000.00). This is actually not necessary because I had no business as IB, but more to the policy of friendship with clients.

You ask a client looking for me, you don't know all the client is always with me. Each week we meet in office and make the discussion.

(I will take time to uncover the evil Gigfx of their IB's and clients, including the perpetration of clients account history, clients running position etc. Wait for my action)

:)

Last edited:
what the hell this GIGFX ??I WANT MY MONEY BACK

gigfx when you can stand out to soleve all this withdrawal probelm !! seen we from march wait until now ....!! dont give me many excuase ......!! when ???? acc 808047 ??? i would like to tell all of you here i have been cheat many time ... example when i was in trade see the position already making profit ... but sadently disapear .... is not one time ..!! is many time of it gigfx the person who name JAMES this people also a cunning man ..!! he ask me to wait from last year until now havent return me the money ...!!!! total of that case i have lose bout 16k usd plus my balance 7k usd still stuck in broker gigfx cannot withdraw until now you can see bellow this chart ... this is one of the screen shot THINK TWISE DEPOSIT FUND

Attachments

• acc c808047.jpg
    acc c808047.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 19
  • screen 808047 2.jpg
    screen 808047 2.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 16
Irresponsible and Unsound Mind Statement!

logo.gif

Dear Sir,

I am in responsible for all client’s requests, issues, or any other client’s status. Mr. Haris has been moved to another region. Mr. Mohamed has also been shifted to a different location. So all issues will be discussed with me directly In this forum or to my personal email at james@gigfx.com .

Clients discussing about their withdrawal need to know the whole truth about IB 70400. Have all clients not know that IB 70400 , Mr..Mas Suhaizul Nizam Bin Zakaria has already terminated his IB with GIGFX. We have the proof of his termination. Do clients know that he had requested his withdrawal & deposit 70425 to be transferred to a trading account with his client’s funds. We have proof that he had requested such a thing. Has anyone from clients of 70400 deposited 1$ with GIGFX? All clients deposited with IB 70400 bank accounts that is running a 1 man show in this forum. Its obvious his trying to blame GIGFX for all his horrific actions . Clients I advice you to go find Mr. Mas Suhaizul Nizam Bin Zakaria and fetch your funds and GIGFX is ready to assist any client.

After termination we had been approached and had been inquired to a new business venture with a new management business partner Mr. Hashim Manan and requested white label. A signed white label agreement has been signed with Mr. Hashim Manan. Today we see that all his new clients are complaining with their withdrawal. He has not fulfilled to any of his obligations. For all clients of Mr. Hashim Manan is the one that need to be blamed and not GIGFX. The duty of a white label is to process all client’s withdrawals and deposits at the spot.

In conclusion, Mr. Mas Suhaizul Nizam Bin Zakaria & Mr. Hashim Manan will need to take all their clients accusations into consideration and to return all their deposits. We have all documents and GIGFX is ready to prove to everyone.

James Hallway.

Let's get this straight Mr. Hallway!

Are you saying that at ALL time, every single IB who is officially appointed by Gigfx held responsible for the money in their clients' trading account if it was deposited through them? Doesn't it sound ridicolous and irresponsible statement coming from you so called LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE of the company? Please confirm, so the whole world could judge and act accordingly towards your company...

Actually, we don't know and DON'T WANT to know what is exactly the hidden story behind Gigfx and it's appointed IB.. to me it's immaterial..

All we're interested to know and concern is about our right as a Gigfx client. Right to withdraw the money for whatever amount stated in our trading account. Right to withdraw the money from whatever mode of options available without any restrictions imposed. Just as simple as that, nothing else!

Ok. I'm giving this simple analogy here to make you understand better why do I call your statement as an IRRESPONSIBLE and UNSOUND!

Mr. X has been investing in ABC mutual fund investment company for quite sometimes. All this while he's been dealing with Mr. Y (acting as a representative of ABC mutual fund investment company) for funding his investment activities. If let say, one day, he wanted to liquidate a partial or a whole amount of his profitable investment account, MUST he go to Mr. Y for withdrawal? And if he chose to request the withdrawal through the company, will ABC mutual fund investment company DENY his withdrawal request and asking him to go after Mr. Y since Mr. X has been depositing his money through him all along, thus, he is the one fully held FULL responsible for the amount stated in Mr. Y investment's account which is obviously under the custody of ABC mutual fund investment company? If the answers to both are YES.. Then think about it.. Does it make any sense at all? And what do you think about this ABC mutual fund investment company, other than to label it as a SCAM company? Agree sir? Louder pls.. I can't hear you..

I suppose, Gigfx is a principal company and their IB act as an agent or representative of the company. Any misconduct carried-out by an IB (if any) should be only between the principal and the agent issue (since they are appointed).. and the clients should not be victimised in this situation and dragged along the way.. This is a standard practice maaa...

OR, is it work in different manner for Gigfx? since Gigfx is NOT LICENCED and REGULATED broker company.. WITHOUT those LEGAL ENTITY, everything possibly could happen, even operating at the back-yard.. don't be surprised, they could even practice the LAW OF THE JUNGLE!.. who knows..

Any internal problem you guys (gig and ib) are facing, we are not interested in to know of whatsoever.. that's you problem, no ours. . you're the one who should CHASE them NOT US, LEGALLY, we have a FULLY RIGHT and CAPACITY, to CHASING you now...

Last but not least, For Your Information and I REPEAT For Your Information, our money which is in our trading account is obviously under GIGFX custody .. and GIGFX has to be FULLY RESPONSIBLE for the money.. Do not blame others and NOT ATTENDING our WITHDRAWAL REQUEST. One's doesn't have to be a Rocket Scientist to understand this issue.. Common sense will do..

That's all for now..

regards,
isketambola

Last edited:
logo.gif

Dear Sir,

Has anyone from clients of 70400 deposited 1$ with GIGFX? All clients deposited with IB 70400 bank accounts that is running a 1 man show in this forum. Its obvious his trying to blame GIGFX for all his horrific actions . Clients I advice you to go find Mr. Mas Suhaizul Nizam Bin Zakaria and fetch your funds and GIGFX is ready to assist any client.

After termination we had been approached and had been inquired to a new business venture with a new management business partner Mr. Hashim Manan and requested white label. A signed white label agreement has been signed with Mr. Hashim Manan. Today we see that all his new clients are complaining with their withdrawal. He has not fulfilled to any of his obligations. For all clients of Mr. Hashim Manan is the one that need to be blamed and not GIGFX. The duty of a white label is to process all client’s withdrawals and deposits at the spot.

In conclusion, Mr. Mas Suhaizul Nizam Bin Zakaria & Mr. Hashim Manan will need to take all their clients accusations into consideration and to return all their deposits. We have all documents and GIGFX is ready to prove to everyone.

James Hallway.

Dear Mr Legal Representative,

You're talking like you don't understand what is the function of your appointed IB. Too bad.....when you need him to resolve Indonesian and Philipine withdrawal on behalf of GIGFX, he helps you....now you're asking clients to find him....??

No need to do that because he is always with his clients here to helps to resolve this matter. In fact we should go and hunt GIGFX....

What the hack of brokerage company you are...."Macam Kacang Lupakan Kulit"

Appointing Hashim as White Label??? No wonder you are forcing this poor guy to sign the acceptance form...so you got chance to run a away from all of us here....

Now we understand clearly that GIGFX is another "bucket shop" broker even they are denying that.....they lost money when trader make money....

1st, they run away from Indonesian traders and making bad story about IB in Indonesia, now they try to run away from Malaysian traders and making another bad story about IB in Malaysia.

Please proof me wrong by start making the payment to the IBs so that he can start to pay us, othersiwe we will hunt you down. If we goes down, we will make sure GIGFX also goes down, not only in Asia Region but the whole world. Our 300 over traders will spread the truth to all friends, on line and offline.....

Please pay the money...we just want our money...then the capture will close....otherwise GIGFX will be close down by the truth of what you are doing...

logo.gif

Dear Sir,

I am in responsible for all client’s requests, issues, or any other client’s status. Mr. Haris has been moved to another region. Mr. Mohamed has also been shifted to a different location. So all issues will be discussed with me directly In this forum or to my personal email at james@gigfx.com .

Clients discussing about their withdrawal need to know the whole truth about IB 70400. Have all clients not know that IB 70400 , Mr..Mas Suhaizul Nizam Bin Zakaria has already terminated his IB with GIGFX. We have the proof of his termination. Do clients know that he had requested his withdrawal & deposit 70425 to be transferred to a trading account with his client’s funds. We have proof that he had requested such a thing. Has anyone from clients of 70400 deposited 1$ with GIGFX? All clients deposited with IB 70400 bank accounts that is running a 1 man show in this forum. Its obvious his trying to blame GIGFX for all his horrific actions . Clients I advice you to go find Mr. Mas Suhaizul Nizam Bin Zakaria and fetch your funds and GIGFX is ready to assist any client.

James Hallway.

Mr James Hallway (dunno if you are the real person or someone fantasy character)

Regardless of what our money (usd) is still in our trade account in GIGFX. So please release and pay our money accordingly before we start to label GIGFX as scammer.. You really want to know how much damage 300++ angry client of yours can do? Try us.:mad:

Before this i have no problem doing business with your IB 70400. Deposit and withdraw without delay and we have no complain about IB 70400 at all.

But the way you explain your situation to us is stupid and not acceptable. We just want our money back in our trade account. Your ex-IB 70400 help us with our withdraw using his own pocket money last time and until now he cannot transfer back (usd) to his account in malaysia. He help us here and now you try to frame him?? Are u human or ape???

Last to mr haris sayed and mr mohamad ashour, we know you are hiding somewhere. You cannot run from us. If you run from us with our money. We will find you and then we teach you not to mess with Malaysian people. You can fool Indonesian and Filipino but not Malaysian.

PAY OUR MONEY BACK!!

Mr James Hallway (dunno if you are the real person or someone fantasy character)

Regardless of what our money (usd) is still in our trade account in GIGFX. So please release and pay our money accordingly before we start to label GIGFX as scammer.. You really want to know how much damage 300++ angry client of yours can do? Try us.:mad:

Before this i have no problem doing business with your IB 70400. Deposit and withdraw without delay and we have no complain about IB 70400 at all.

But the way you explain your situation to us is stupid and not acceptable. We just want our money back in our trade account. Your ex-IB 70400 help us with our withdraw using his own pocket money last time and until now he cannot transfer back (usd) to his account in malaysia. He help us here and now you try to frame him?? Are u human or ape???

Last to mr haris sayed and mr mohamad ashour, we know you are hiding somewhere. You cannot run from us. If you run from us with our money. We will find you and then we teach you not to mess with Malaysian people. You can fool Indonesian and Filipino but not Malaysian.

PAY OUR MONEY BACK!!

I hope we, Asian (Malaysian, Indonesian and Filipino) and traders worldwide can team up and beat this GIGFX if he still refuse to pay us.

Sad.... Really Sad Days for GigFx

Hi there Mr Hallway... or should I address you as James :)

Sorry to barge in but after reading all the pages in this thread plus all the complains from your customers, and the way your representatives and you too responded to their quest, I really felt sorry for them to select your forex company as their broker in the first place! Your answers are just unprofessional at all and the way you/your representatives twisted your answers... the clearer your company arriving at the scammed stage.

Just look at the case of your client's from the Philipines. How bloody long time for your company to pay him? Is this a standard time frame for a company like you to pay your clients? Have you got no mercies at all to his continuing request and emails send to your customer supports/finance?

Now look at the pledges from many Malaysian traders over their payments... why can't your company pay them now since they are all your clients ... they have deposited their money with you and they were clearly shown in their trading account previously so... once they directly requested a withdrawal from the company regardless what method they deposited in you have to pay them. They are their monies and you have no right to hold them! What you need to do with your IB is between you and the IB and nothing to do with your trading clients. Is that too hard to understand?

Now the latest accusation of your fiddling with the open posts... what a sickening way of treating your client's account! You don't have any respect at all and I hope all you guys out there .... better pull out your fund from this company and stay far away from them.

I was about to open my account with your company thru a recommendation of a friend but thank God I was brought into this forum sooner enough to learn that you a one of the lousy forex company I will come across based on what I have been reading thru the number of accusations put up by them with regards to your so called 'reputable' company.

One thing for sure that it's going to happen here now is... you are going to lose more and more existing clients and of course there wont be newer ones to join you due to words spreading across the internet.

Best thing to do is ... get yourself organize and pay up all your clients and sack all your incompetent staffs and replace them with a more dedicated ones.

I am sorry to say all this but this is a fact and you got to live with it.

How easy is it to make money having a brokerage!! Just keep the accounts segregated, and earn your money out of the comission or the spread difference.

When the client want his money back , take it out of the segrated account and give it to him. That is that easy.

You can earn fortunes in pip and comm, more because you stand aside and look at it, and see your account growing.

It is so difficult to make a good name, and so easy to loose it, that i do not understand how the poeple of GIGFX are behaving the way they are.

They delay the withdrawals, mine was. A friend of mine too. They now are lying, because they state they are getting regulate, but CYSEC confirm they have not filled any documentation.

Gee, Mr Owner of GIGFX, give me your business, i buy it from you for 1 usd (what is worth now) and doing the things right, comunicating with your customers, getting to agreements and respecting them, you can get out of this mess, and keep on with that so easy business of a brokerage. I'm just joking about the purchase, but this could be a solution. A complete new management, someone more educated than the two you rude selfish you had working there before. Sell the brokerage to all of these you own money,maybe they would be interested.

I just do not understand why you try to put the errors on the name of third parties. You are the final resposible of the monies deposited, no matter who recieved it or not, because it is deposited in the trading account under your brokerage firm's name, so basically, you (gigfx) recieved it somehow.
Also, Your company is in Cyprus, becuase the contracts are signed there. Even if now you try to make us belive you are in the US.

Poeple with problems, take a yellow page of cyprus.Cyprus Yellow Pages and search under lawyers. There are plenty. Hire one and go for this. Cyprus is european union, and these scams are beeing well punished here. GIGFX is cyprus company.

i also recommend you all to make a backup of your log files.

Mr James Hallway, do the things right, assume your responsability, as legal representative, and speak with the owner(s) of gigfx to sort these problems.

Surely, a bad agreement is always better than a good trial. And retake the project, because, as i said, it is expensive and complicate to set up a brokerage. Once you have it, and so many clients, how the damn can you let it go down like this and loose all it's good name and credit.

I just don't know.

To all, good luck with your problem.

My kindest regards

Last edited:
middle east withdrawal can
south east withdrawal can't
how come?

this issue would simply cost your (Gigfx) reputation

Back