• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gigfx problem

I am having an issue with a company
Good news seems rare

Well done GigFX! Thats how you keep and grow a client base. Of course-we are ever vigilant-and always on guard-dont let us down and in return-we will spread the good word and service.:):

Cowboys need saddle time to prove themselves to Traders

Forex is a great way to make money.
90% of traders lose while FX brokers laugh all the way to the bank.

Only just a few years ago FXCM in Hong Kong was gouging their clients with a 5 pip spread while the same firm in the US had a 3 pip spread. When HK clients tried to open accounts in the US to avail of the lower trading cost they were prevented - and threatened with a withdrawal of customer assistance. So much for one of the better names in FX.

Any new entrant to the business of forex as a broker should prove themselves in the saddle and get their basic platform in shape before going out to tell the world how good they are going to be. What is the point of translating in to 8 or 80 different languages if you can not provide up to the minute information - which is vital for forex traders?

Don't have the resources for your own news and updates? Who do you get that from ? That is who traders should be opening accounts with.:unhappy:

update on gigfx withdrawal

Im still waiting for my 3rd withdrawal from gigfx. They have deducted from my trading account last Friday after I sent email to wake them up and told me that they will send it on Monday. (deducting from my account on friday and sending it on Monday (Feb 15 ) is it the proper way on sending withdrawal???? it should be the same time from deducting from the trading account right????? ) but until now I havent received any confirmation that they have sent the money to my account. but my trading account was already deducted.

Guys is this the normal procedure from a reputable broker?

No

Im still waiting for my 3rd withdrawal from gigfx. They have deducted from my trading account last Friday after I sent email to wake them up and told me that they will send it on Monday. (deducting from my account on friday and sending it on Monday (Feb 15 ) is it the proper way on sending withdrawal???? it should be the same time from deducting from the trading account right????? ) but until now I havent received any confirmation that they have sent the money to my account. but my trading account was already deducted.

No-not normal for large well funded company. It seems the norm though for gigFX? They seem to have started to redress some of their "withdrawal" issues and I would be a little more patient-but not much more. Withdraws are my #1 criteria(just beating out Price/platform) and any "issues" in that department would force my account closing-instantly!!! I would give it till end of this week(for GigFX)before I went "e-postal".

Well my friend... Normal for gigfx i guess...https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/images/icons/icon7.gif in my case... My account deducted 1 day after I submitted my withdrawal form but only "realize" it about a week later after i've post it at FPA. They told me that my email was in the "Spam" folder so they didn't process it because of that.. strange huh.. see the strange facts? Anyway, after few email, it was settle... try to wait till end of this week... Hopefully everything is ok.. Your problem was earlier than mine and in large amount... so, it should be settle earlier..

Last edited by a moderator:

Know that you are not alone in this,we at FPA are solidly with you.Ernest said you should wait till end of this week.I hope by Monday,GIGfx should have responded.

Just to update you all guys,

My 3rd withdrawal arrived yesterday in my wife bank account. Im sending again my last withdrawal form today. and hope I could received next week.

Slow but sure?

Good-seems they are just slower than expected on withdrawals but they are paying out. Thats the #1 criteria(IMHO)for a decent Broker. Feels good to know at least they dont want to end up in the scam section and they are as good as their word-so far. Good job GigFx peeps-keep it up and the word will spread.:)

Just to update you all guys,

My 3rd withdrawal arrived yesterday in my wife bank account. Im sending again my last withdrawal form today. and hope I could received next week.

Positive.It seems this company has an image to protect.Anyway,we are expecting that they pay you to the last cent before we could commend them and also maintain that image.

I'm glad that it's beginning to look like a lot of these complaints are getting taken care of.

Sometimes it takes a little while to pry your money out of a broker. This is definitely a learning experience for the client, and I hope this long thread about these problems will be a learning experience for the broker.

Real paperwork problems do happen. Don't scream scam if a withdrawal takes a few extra days. If it takes more than a couple of weeks without a very good explanation, scream loud and long.

Back