• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gigfx problem

I am having an issue with a company
I already filed a scam ticket to this company. I will stop them in taking money in their future clients. To all traders please avoid this company until they have give back all the money in all their client who still waiting for their withdrawals.

I use to back up them some time ago as we are still receiving our money...but for the past 3 month we have not receive the money.....too bad...hopefully sombody can help us......

Anyone from Gigfx should make a statement here. What actually happened and how the solution. We in Asia have been giving up on this issue, while gigfx still operating in middle east. How in Asia ?
:mad:

Yes..We look GIGFX operated nicely at MiddleEast .Since they began abandon us we need to voice our withdrawal issue here..:err:

Gigfx Return Me My Money Acc 80329

Anyone from Gigfx should make a statement here. What actually happened and how the solution. We in Asia have been giving up on this issue, while gigfx still operating in middle east. How in Asia ?
:mad:

This is gig issue for all plp here !! from 1st march until now cannot make withdrawal .....!! this is cunning broker
cunning mohd ........!! cunning haris

this is dangerous bro GIGFX

I withdraw my account to gigfx due to they dont allow my trading style. las oct 14. they sent my funds with a wrong account number. then after changing lots of emails. they reply only some of it they sent again to my account with the correct account last decemeber 1, 2009 but until now december 16, 2009 i havent recieved my funds yet. they have sent me the copy of the fund transfer but the my bank told me that the refference number cannot be traced. i have emailed them everyday and asnwered me once in almost a week but they told me that they have sent already and the problem is in my bank. The problem is that the bank did not recived the money in the fund transfer refference number is untracable or unknown according to my bank. i dont know to take my money back. any one who could help me?
They should trace my money in my bank should comfirm that the money has been recieved. and will be cridited in my account. but the customer service is not giving me enough support to trace my funds its almost 2 months now. so all of you guys who is in gigfx please be carefull with this company.

Before I withdraw small amount and its no problem but now im closing my account i cannot recieve my money

GIGFX cunning broker !!! the person incharge mr MOHD and MR HARIS ass hole super cunning reader !!

GIGFX cunning broker !!! the person incharge mr MOHD and MR HARIS ass hole super cunning reader !!

I hope you can control your anger. We all get angry too. We are waiting for feedback from the representatives gigfx. if not we will file gigfx as Scam Broker.

I use to back up them some time ago as we are still receiving our money...but for the past 3 month we have not receive the money.....too bad...hopefully sombody can help us......

Yes! You're right sir! Our money got stuck over there for almost 3 months now, with no withdrawal being entertained at all. To my knowledge, this is not and individual cases.. hence, from my group alone, there are roughly about 350 traders (here in Malaysia to be exact) were being turned-down with their withdrawal applications. All we got (via Gigfx and their DYSFUNCTIONAL IB) were, a broken and empty promises and promises and promises with no action being taken at all to resolve this withdrawal problem issue.. Time is running-out and we're exhausted now.. 3 month I suppose should be an ample time for us to start voicing-out our RIGHT and CONCERN here in this forum and YET TO BE in other forums as well..

As such, on the SERIOUS note and tone, here is my simple ADVICE to Mr. Mohamed Ashour and Mr. Haris of Gigfx:

You guys have to act promptly to settle this outstanding issue, or ELSE,

you've given us not much choices EXCEPT to start INITIATE any necessarily actions POSSIBLE to the EXTREME extend letting the whole WORLD and entire UNIVERSE know the TRUTH about Gigfx...

As a result, Gigfx will ended-up being RATED as a SCAM broker and involve with the LEGALITY issue thus jeopardize their application regulation proceeding process..

My group are more than 350 traders folks! you know what it means and what we capable of doing..

So, please do something guys, before it's TOO LATE..

The choice is yours right now...

either to SHAPE-UP or SHIP-OUT!!

PERIOD!

regards,
isketambola..

Last edited:
Back