GNT CAPITAL SCAM ALERT

Greem

Private
Hello,

My name is Denis. I'm client of "GNT Capital LTD" certificate number 40186. I found their client agreement here (https://view.publitas.com/gnt-capital/clientagreement/page/7) The head office of the Company are located in Port Vila, Republic of Vanuatu having its princupal place of business at P.O Box 1276, Port Vila, Vanuatu, Republic of Vanuatu.
I would like to complain to this company. I made deposit to this company 26.03.2019 via Skrill system, deposit was 100$. In a few weeks i made profit 16503.09$.
Then they blocked my account Meta Trader 5 platform, so i can't enter. Personal cabinet(client area at the web site) are still working. 24.04.2019 i request withdrawal amount 200$. At their regalement withdrawal process will take 1-3 days. Today 20.05.2019, but i still dont receive my payment.
Two weeks later 09.05.2019 i made one more withdrawal 16500$. But still dont receive it. Also they dont withdraw my deposit, they steal it.
They blamed me that i'm using "Arbitrage strategy".
First of all i would like to say, that i'm dont using any arbitrage strategy. In most case i will take around 10 point, this is not an arbitrage. I used thinkorswim platform to calculate real volume on markets and take decision to buy or sell, this is not a restrictions strategy.
Also as GNT Capital is STP broker they should send my order to their liquidity provider and banks. They can't have conflict of interest with me, i paid very high commission for my deals. My commission was 16056$.
Few times i have problems with my quotes and i talking with their manager/support his email (manuel@gnt-capital-ff24742c3c6b.intercom-mail.com) then i'm talked with him via Telegram his name Jose.
I have video recording adn screeshots of my account statement, and my personal client area at site gntcapital.com for proove that my account was real.
Can you help me return my deposit and my profit back?
Best regards
Denis

Attachments

• Deposit account.jpg
    Deposit account.jpg
    551.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Personal Cabinet.jpg
    Personal Cabinet.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 11
  • photo_2019-04-04_17-35-01.jpg
    photo_2019-04-04_17-35-01.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Personal Cabinet_BEFORE STEAL.jpg
    Personal Cabinet_BEFORE STEAL.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 9
Hello,

My name is Denis. I'm client of "GNT Capital LTD" certificate number 40186. I found their client agreement here (https://view.publitas.com/gnt-capital/clientagreement/page/7) The head office of the Company are located in Port Vila, Republic of Vanuatu having its princupal place of business at P.O Box 1276, Port Vila, Vanuatu, Republic of Vanuatu.
I would like to complain to this company. I made deposit to this company 26.03.2019 via Skrill system, deposit was 100$. In a few weeks i made profit 16503.09$.
Then they blocked my account Meta Trader 5 platform, so i can't enter. Personal cabinet(client area at the web site) are still working. 24.04.2019 i request withdrawal amount 200$. At their regalement withdrawal process will take 1-3 days. Today 20.05.2019, but i still dont receive my payment.
Two weeks later 09.05.2019 i made one more withdrawal 16500$. But still dont receive it. Also they dont withdraw my deposit, they steal it.
They blamed me that i'm using "Arbitrage strategy".
First of all i would like to say, that i'm dont using any arbitrage strategy. In most case i will take around 10 point, this is not an arbitrage. I used thinkorswim platform to calculate real volume on markets and take decision to buy or sell, this is not a restrictions strategy.
Also as GNT Capital is STP broker they should send my order to their liquidity provider and banks. They can't have conflict of interest with me, i paid very high commission for my deals. My commission was 16056$.
Few times i have problems with my quotes and i talking with their manager/support his email (manuel@gnt-capital-ff24742c3c6b.intercom-mail.com) then i'm talked with him via Telegram his name Jose.
I have video recording adn screeshots of my account statement, and my personal client area at site gntcapital.com for proove that my account was real.
Can you help me return my deposit and my profit back?
Best regards
Denis
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16396/gntcapital.com

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution to your problem, Best Of Luck :)

Hello, i dont know what the problem but i can't send company invitation. I press the submit button and then nothing happens.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on May 25, 2019 at 5:54 PM

Would like to inform all community, that i'm receive back my deposit.
P.S All profits have been stolen GNT CAPITAL!

Back