Golden-FX not returning funds to clients

The Punisher

Corporal
For the initial transfer, did they provide a confirmation code for the transfer? If yes, do you have the beneficiary bank account details for Golden FX? Most banks have a hotline that you can call, automated prompting only, where you can enter the confirmation code and get a AI response of the transfer status. This at minimum would help you determine if the initial transfer even occurred.

Some extra info - below are their IP details and their server is hosted by a company called Next Dimension.

IP:104.247.82.50
Decimal:1761038898
Hostname:104.247.82.50
ASN:206834
ISP:Next Dimension
Organization:Team Internet
Services:None detected

Pipsaver

Recruit
Thank you The Punisher,
Golden-FX did not provide a confirmation code for the transfer.
I also do not have the beneficiary bank account details for Golden-FX.
Golden-FX stated that the problem was with the intermediary bank of their payment agent, so I guess that they may have sent digital currency like bitcoin or altcoins to an agent (perhaps Coinipop, because I had to use Coinipop for transferring funds to Golden-FX, or another agent) that would have needed to transfer it into Euros, after which that payment agent would need to do the actual bank-transfer in Euros.
I received no further information about the transfer, I do not know who the payment agent is, nor who is its bank.
Although Golden-FX informed me that they would open legal proceedings against the bank of the payment agent and keep me abreast of the situation, I received no further information from them.

The IP details that you provided, are these from Golden-FX.com or are they from the BRConsulting-Live trading server?

The Punisher

Corporal
Thank you The Punisher,
Golden-FX stated that the problem was with the intermediary bank of their payment agent, so I guess that they may have sent digital currency like bitcoin or altcoins to an agent (perhaps Coinipop, because I had to use Coinipop for transferring funds to Golden-FX, or another agent) that would have needed to transfer it into Euros, after which that payment agent would need to do the actual bank-transfer in Euros.
I received no further information about the transfer, I do not know who the payment agent is, nor who is its bank.
Although Golden-FX informed me that they would open legal proceedings against the bank of the payment agent and keep me abreast of the situation, I received no further information from them.

The IP details that you provided, are these from Golden-FX.com or are they from the BRConsulting-Live trading server?
Next Dimension is the ISP hosting the server for Golden-FX and the IP is the server address of where Golden-FXs website is located. Next Dimension appears to be in either Northern NY or Southern Canada so they will likely be responsive although I would not contact them until you are fairly certain your funds cannot be recovered.

The Punisher

Corporal
Thank you The Punisher,

You could request the Swift Code of both financial institutions. Once you have this information it's very easy to track who these banks are.

Pipsaver

Recruit
Thank you The Punisher,
I would not know of which institutions I should request the Swift Code.
I do not think Golden-FX has a Swift Code, and they are not reachable now.
I do not think the payment agent has a Swift Code as they need a bank to do the bank-transfer to me. Moreover, I am uncertain as to who is the payment agent.

Pipsaver

Recruit
The webserver of Golden-FX is currently off-line. That is worrisome. Anybody who has more information about the current status of Golden-FX, please let me know.

Pipsaver

Recruit
I was informed by email from Mr. David Mattsen, the head of the legal department of Western-Capital, that Western-Capital bought Golden-FX after they (Golden-FX) filed for a bankruptcy due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
My account has been transferred to Western-Capital.
Mr. David Mattsen would like to assist me to withdraw my funds and close the account.

Western-Capital is new to me, so I looked at their website. I noticed that between yesterday and today ownership and operation of the website of Western-Capital has gone from QWERTY LTD in Kingstown (St. Vincent and the Grenadines), to Zets Invest LTD., in Gibraltar. There seem to be developments.

I will report the progress here.

Shaun89

Private, 1st Class
Man this sounds terrible! I hope this gets sorted out as that is a balance you need in your pocket!