• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
Has anybody dealt with recoveryourdeposit.com in London? They contacted me about recovering my investments in Omega Options and Glenridge Capital (Grey Mountain Management). Also, has anyone communicated with "GMMinsider" away from this site? I think something is up. He disappeared after getting information from me on my disputes. Sounds kind of "double agent" to me.............

How did recoveryourdeposit.com find your contact info? If they called you out of the blue, then it's not hard to guess that the source was likely inside of Grey Mountain.

Although it is very possible for a new funds recovery service to be legit, this one worries me for 2 reasons:

1. It already has a couple of "testimonials" which look like they were written by an advertising copywriter, not a client. How did they get those cases solved so fast? The domain was registered on August 2nd. (It had been previously registered, but lapsed years ago.)

2. They claim to have lawyers, but don't say which lawyers or which countries. Anyone can claim to have lawyers. Never hire a lawyer until you've made sure the lawyer and any law firm involved are properly licensed and registered.

Ask them for a link to their business license. Ask for the names and contact info of some of the law firms involved. Don't pay a cent until you've carefully checked everything out.

The guy is a megalomaniac. It was his way or the highway. To cut a very long story short he wanted me to sign a legal agreement to continue my employment with him after a dispute. I wasn't prepared to do so, (he couldn't deal with that) so he said he would find a way to make me sign it. I told him to give it his best shot. In the end, we just agreed that he would pay me hush money to keep my mouth shut and I would walk away. I agreed to this, he now broke the agreement so I'm here to hurt him. I'm only getting started. I've a call with the liquidators on Monday. Then I'll take it from there. Thanks for the central bank contact. The irish equivalent of the IRS will be my next port of call.
Hi, I am one of the client of Glenridge Capital and Capital Bank Market that got scammed by those companies (GMM being the one receiving the money of course). I never got my initial investment back despite having more money in my account than what I deposited with them. How can I get in touch with the liquidator in order to make a claim? Thanks.

I was contacted by a guy named Ryan Daniels who claimed to be an ex-employee of Glenridge Capital and after being let go a few months ago he claims that he is now trying to help clients of Glenridge Capital reach their turnover so they can eventually get their money back. My first question to him was how did you get my number? He got it through my last Account Manager (Eric Donovan). Not a good start as the guy kept asking me for money, made promises that he never fulfilled and then disappeared. When I told Ryan that I did not have a turnover, he told me that he could not help me but he could put me in contact with another ex-employee who was helping people get their money out of Glenridge Capital as he still had contact with people within the company. His name is Phil Pearson. I was suspicious but I thought; ok I don't have anything to lose in listening to what he has to say. Phil contacted me the following day and gave me his speech that he knew the in and out of Glenridge and would represent me to get my money back. My first question to him was how much his service was going to cost me. Answer: $5K up front and 2% of any amount recovered. I told him that I was going to think about it and will let him know the next day (Friday). After not contacting him on Friday, I got 6 phone calls from him on Monday... I got fed up and sent him an email saying that I will only accept his services on a commission basis. I was willing to offer him 30% of any money recovered. Big surprise, he works only with a pay up front fees as he has to cover his expenses. In other words he could not help me.... If it smells like a scam, looks like a scam, it is probably a scam.
It appears that now that the company is on its way out, the ex-employees of Glenridge Capital are trying to scam its clients out of even more money. The three people who were involved or whose name was used are:
Ryan Daniels
Phil Pearson
Eric Donovan
This three individuals used to work for Glenridge Capital as Account Managers. It seems that they are now sharing their list of clients with the purpose of scamming their respective clients.

Unfortunately all is standard recovery scam , basically at this stage it needs legal advice and action, starting right in Ireland, and on you go…..

I recently recovered my initial investment and more from omega options, glad i'm out of this loophole. The professional i hired was quick and effective.

I have also been scammed by glenridge for over $100,000,and now I have noticed as I haven't logged in for a while that the website is offline.
I have looked up the company Birman and they have asked for $8000 upfront and claim they can retrieve my capital,has anyone used their services? as I have read some good and bad article about them,and dont know where else to turn
Any help will be grateful

Back