• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
How did I miss this?! So wealthrecovery is just pointing scammed victims to more scams?
It seems like they are, they are being sued for stealing information. Also do you believe that a lawyer with 2 years of experience, has really any full legal understanding of this complicatedckmoanies I think if they were so confident they can get the money why take such a high percentage ? 20% of recovered and 10% upfront of the total loss , it smells like a scam http://www.israelhayom.co.il/article/492805

4 days left on the deadline. Still no payment to my account.

I know you are reading this. You are bringing these potential repercussions on yourself. Capitulate for once in your life. Do the right thing. Pay up and I won't go ahead with my plan.

3 days left on the deadline. Still no payment to my account.

I don't think you are understanding the seriousness of the situation here. I am DEADLY serious about this. You need to come out of your bubble and capitulate or you will be in serious, serious trouble. I hold the keys to the kingdom. Due to your lack of payment thus far, I am beginning to suspect that you don't realise the sheer magnitude of what I have. I'm no fool. You know that. Did you think I was going to part ways without a backup plan if you ever harmed me?

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is one hell of a mental condition if it is not letting you capitulate here. For the sake of €10K?! We all know you wipe your arse with that kind of money....oh wait....

I know you read this. I know your dogs read it. I know your team reads it. I know my former colleagues read it. Perhaps your brothers and father even read it. Surely someone in this inner circle can talk (or slap) some sense in to you? - Hell all their futures may well be affected by my impending (and easily avoidable) actions.

I told you in the past of how much I feel like I am a psychopath. I don't give a fiddlers **** about any potential consequences facing me. As long as you get whats coming I (any many many others) will be extremely satisfied.

Here's some fun trivia, I also have multiple contingencies in place to **** you up if I get locked up or "something" happens to me.

Actually, I'd happily spend some small time behind bars. Would give me plenty of time to write a new novel I was thinking about: "Project Avalanche" - based on true events. I'd say it would be an international best seller.

Pay €10K by this Saturday and this all goes away.

Biggest mistake of your life hurting me..."BOY".

I don't think you are understanding the seriousness of the situation here. I am DEADLY serious about this. You need to come out of your bubble and capitulate or you will be in serious, serious trouble. I hold the keys to the kingdom. Due to your lack of payment thus far, I am beginning to suspect that you don't realise the sheer magnitude of what I have. I'm no fool. You know that. Did you think I was going to part ways without a backup plan if you ever harmed me?

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is one hell of a mental condition if it is not letting you capitulate here. For the sake of €10K?! We all know you wipe your arse with that kind of money....oh wait....

I know you read this. I know your dogs read it. I know your team reads it. I know my former colleagues read it. Perhaps your brothers and father even read it. Surely someone in this inner circle can talk (or slap) some sense in to you? - Hell all their futures may well be affected by my impending (and easily avoidable) actions.

I told you in the past of how much I feel like I am a psychopath. I don't give a fiddlers **** about any potential consequences facing me. As long as you get whats coming I (any many many others) will be extremely satisfied.

Here's some fun trivia, I also have multiple contingencies in place to **** you up if I get locked up or "something" happens to me.

Actually, I'd happily spend some small time behind bars. Would give me plenty of time to write a new novel I was thinking about: "Project Avalanche" - based on true events. I'd say it would be an international best seller.

Awesome! I hope you nail his *** as I am currently fighting with my CC companies to reverse all off the GMM transactions with Omega Options and Glenridge Capital. They were even dumb (and bold) enough to alter legal statements and transactions from Glenridge Capital to make it look like it was from my account at Omega Options (which shut down their website with my money sitting there)!!! They have also denied access to my Glenridge Capital account but I covered my butt and have print outs of the real transactions and legal statements to compare with the false ones. I hope it is enough! Damn these f#@%&rs! Karma will surely bust their arses!!!!

Wow, who would have thought that little ol' me could have these kinds of INCREDIBLE responses. Amazing this spreads out to the Cartu "racing team" with many Ferraris and Porsches would be found. Ferrari knows and hopefully they will remove you from the racing circuit. While you steal millions and launder it, people are taking their lives and you have no care in the world, you are just jealous of your brother Josh's online gambling outfits and him being able to race and you couldn't. Racing around Europe while people are committing suicide, that is the definition of SATAN incarnate!!

Blog worthy material, the pen is mightier than the sword!! Knowledge is power and there is a ton of knowledge out there with just this thread alone.

Back