• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
I was scammed out of half a million dollars by Glenridge Capital. They have given me a few hundred back, but they kept making excuses why I could not get any of my original money back. I have since called a company by the name of Birmanglobal.com which I found online. They say they can get my money back and they have referred me to a lawyer by the name of Tamar Hamm operating out of St. Louis MO.
Hamm Tamar, Attorney
1010 Market St
Saint Louis, MO 63101
Phone: (314) 621-8400

So far, I am being asked to pay up front 10 percent and they will begin to work for me. I have not invested any money in these people yet. Another scam???

Yes , beware !! They are the same company as wealthrecoveryint.com, the newspapers article describes it , it turns out that the founder of that company was also once convicted for drug dealings in Pennsylvania. How can you trust a drug dealer to run a "recovery money " company.

Case Number: CP-23-CR-0001217-2006
Offense: Manuf/Del/Poss/W Int Manuf Or Del
Offense Date: November 15, 2005
Sentence Date: October 23, 2006
Arrest Disposition: Guilty Plea
Arrest Disposition Date: October 23, 2006
Court Description: Manuf/Del/Poss/W Int Manuf Or Del

Wonder what kind of Monkey Bank this is o_O

https://www.centralbank.ie/news-media/press-releases

It is a criminal offence for an unauthorised firm to provide financial services in Ireland that would require an authorisation under the relevant legislation for which the Central Bank is the responsible body for enforcing. Consumers should be aware that, if they deal with a firm which is not authorised, they are not eligible for compensation from the Investor Compensation Scheme.

https://www.megacharge.com/
neither GMM nor Megacharge , were, are legal to provide PSP services in the EU , but both registered in Ireland ?

5 days left on the deadline. Still no payment to my account.

That's an interesting link there oscarra, thanks for that.

I wonder what that is all about.... maybe I'll click it in 5 days. Time is running out "bro".

The Central Bank has nothing to do with company Wind Ups. I forwarded all of last week's info that I sent to the CB to CRO's email address... CROCarlow@djei.ie.

THEY now have all of the information on GMM...hopefully no Wind Up for GMM. I am crossing my fingers.

We all know that the GMM info to the CRO is all lies and is bogus.

The Central Bank has nothing to do with company Wind Ups. I forwarded all of last week's info that I sent to the CB to CRO's email address... CROCarlow@djei.ie.

THEY now have all of the information on GMM...hopefully no Wind Up for GMM. I am crossing my fingers.

We all know that the GMM info to the CRO is all lies and is bogus.
Hopefully they can hold up the liquidation and windup while they investigate

Hmmm, after my further research, how is Nelstone related to GMM? I need to find the reverse the traffic from Nelstone to get me to GMM. There is some kind of relationship there.

Once I find it, I will update everyone, there has to be several to eleventry seven connections between the two. Updates to follow.

Hopefully they can hold up the liquidation and windup while they investigate[/QUOTE
I

Hopefully if they completed their work, they can either re-open their file or toward it to criminal investigators. Your money will be found...you can bet on it!!

Yes , beware !! They are the same company as wealthrecoveryint.com, the newspapers article describes it , it turns out that the founder of that company was also once convicted for drug dealings in Pennsylvania. How can you trust a drug dealer to run a "recovery money " company.

Case Number: CP-23-CR-0001217-2006
Offense: Manuf/Del/Poss/W Int Manuf Or Del
Offense Date: November 15, 2005
Sentence Date: October 23, 2006
Arrest Disposition: Guilty Plea
Arrest Disposition Date: October 23, 2006
Court Description: Manuf/Del/Poss/W Int Manuf Or Del

How did I miss this?! So wealthrecovery is just pointing scammed victims to more scams?

Back