GTOptions - Misrepresentation, no service, no product. Anyone else?

Update: Both CC companies are now fully engaged in the dispute section. One CC is in "Arbitration" and I see the amount in arbitration has been withdrawn on my GTOptions account as "chargeback" and has the word "approved" beside it. I am suppose to hear the status on this by the end of July (or sooner). The other CC has been notified (again) June 10. I will follow up in a week or so.

2nd Update: as of today, both CC companies are in "dispute arbitration". I have been told to call back at the end of July for status (unless they contact me sooner).

Final Update: As of yesterday (Sept 9/16) All funds have been returned onto my CC. Took awhile and much follow up on my part but DONE!. Full refund with M/C (no exchange variance), but Visa allowed for exchange variance - which is about $250 in total cost to me. Given the experience - I will gladly count this as my cost for knowing better now!

I hope this helps others who may be in my situation and to "not give up" but be prepared to work. Please pass it on to anyone who you think can benefit from my experience. Thank you for your support and guidance! Much needed in this world.

Brigitte

Final Update: As of yesterday (Sept 9/16) All funds have been returned onto my CC. Took awhile and much follow up on my part but DONE!. Full refund with M/C (no exchange variance), but Visa allowed for exchange variance - which is about $250 in total cost to me. Given the experience - I will gladly count this as my cost for knowing better now!

I hope this helps others who may be in my situation and to "not give up" but be prepared to work. Please pass it on to anyone who you think can benefit from my experience. Thank you for your support and guidance! Much needed in this world.

Brigitte

Its good to see resolved cases, B est of luck for your future trading and choose broker Wisely.

Back