GUILTY - Case# 2011-089 | amag80 vs www.ifti-service.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IFTI Service is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 63 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That BaFin say it all - Guilty! - though they surely won't stop :(.

My sympathy that you lose your money.

Risk

Adding to my previous post: I sympathize with you, and for sure this people are not to be trusted.

From now on at least: take care of your money!, specially if it is all you have. I´m planning on assuming a risk on some important portion of my earnings, but still am reticent. There´s two risks as I see it: first absolute scam, they take your money and say goodbye. Second: the market goes the wrong way in a way you or the ones in charge of your money are not prepared.

This case can be an example of the second. When something like this happens, human behaviour tends to try to fix it. And frequently this adds to the worse. Maybe this people don´t have intention of scamming but ultimately end up doing it some way or another.

Maybe you would feel more relieved if they are declared absolute scammers. One way or the other the money is gone and chances to recover scarce. Please FPA users correct me if I´m wrong.

Hope you have another chance,
Aldo

the kind of promises made sound, and obviously are "too good to be true"
Sorry for your losses, I doubt you will see any money back.

OMG , They have advertised my account and the losses on myfxbook, check the link below, i can't believe this, they have lost my money and they don't intend to honor the agreement and on top of that my account is on fxbook. Atleast they agree that my account as been destroyed. In the e-mail they sent me (above) they asked me to join startegy 2, this was not even an option when i joined and was not on the fund application form.

What is the reason for IFTI to put a loosing account as a promotion?

Are they still trading the balance?

........and as they show that their system works, they should pay the loses.

Guilt is what is killing them.

There is only on guy who is always making profits and always right....MR. MARKET.

Back