GUILTY Case# 2012-039 | Amin EL-HAKIM vs acmehedge.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AcmeHedge.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 51 96.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
None. I am now emailing them again. I've also added a warning note to their Review and Performance Test pages.

I hope AcmeHedge will now join the discussion. If not, then this case goes for a vote next week.

Reason I think too many of us are not really interested in giving a verdict on some of the cases presented here in FPA is:
Most of the cases involve "traders" that do business with shady brokers in their very beginning.

Just deal with the well known ones around and there is hardly any problem, and if there is.....they can easily be resolved.

Obviously you have been mislead. Morally they are guilty, however, legally it may be a bit difficult to prove. Time for poll is running out. Could you represent the case?

Reason I think too many of us are not really interested in giving a verdict on some of the cases presented here in FPA is:
Most of the cases involve "traders" that do business with shady brokers in their very beginning.

Just deal with the well known ones around and there is hardly any problem, and if there is.....they can easily be resolved.

Please read the whole case with ecnalpha before commenting like that and you'll see I had no choice to get the money acme hedge have lost. I didn't choose this brokerr. By the way, for everyone lecturing traders about shady brokers, I've got a new case coming up against a broker in Europe regulated by the FSA, Cysec, etc. And FSA was contacted 4 days ago and haven't responded yet, so tell me who's safe.

The way I see it, Acme Hedge owes me the money they've lost, which was 9k, but since they say they transferred the money to my account and they can't withdraw, it's the same to me, especially that my only solution to get my money back was to use ecnalpha. But morally and legally, they actually owe me 9k and I have offered before that they withdraw the deposited 9k from my account and send them to me from their own bank account. It seems that Acme Hedge and EcnAlpha teamed up do defraud many brokers including me, as I haven't seen any case against ecnalpha alone. 4 cases now against both of them.

The way I see it, Acme Hedge owes me the money they've lost, which was 9k, but since they say they transferred the money to my account and they can't withdraw, it's the same to me, especially that my only solution to get my money back was to use ecnalpha. But morally and legally, they actually owe me 9k and I have offered before that they withdraw the deposited 9k from my account and send them to me from their own bank account. It seems that Acme Hedge and EcnAlpha teamed up do defraud many brokers including me, as I haven't seen any case against ecnalpha alone. 4 cases now against both of them.

Why should we get pulled here? Yes we recommended our clients to this broker and we also have pending money left with them. They promised to release the funds within 90 days. We are just fund managers and we have been managing the accounts.

By admitting recommending the broker, the fund management is responsible. Except for the first review on ecnalpha by Ramesh, the seven others on FPA site are pathetic. Connivance or no connivance, deliberate or unconscious, Acme Hedge has caused this situation! BOTH GUILTY!

Back