GUILTY Case# 2013-059 | Najeeb Buyabis vs www.hfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that HFX is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 57 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Najeeb Buyabis

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.hfx.com

My Case is: I received a call from a person at this company asking me if i was interested in trading with Commodities and forex. I asked for more information.
The next ting i know is that he opened an account in my name and sent me an email.

Minutes later, he calls me up and asks me to deposit money in the account.

I was reluctant at first, but eventually managed to deposit 10,000 USD into the Account.

i receive another call that if i deposit another 90K USD i will receive a 30% bonus on it.

I was assigned a broker that as i saw was making profit and losses. 3 weeks later, the broker calls me up an asks me to open more contracts.

I did trustingly, i ask him for a stop loss value he says i will call you back. i sent an email asking for the stop loss. for a week he doesnt answer my calls nor my emails. suddenly a person asnswers in the company that i have lost all my money.

I never signed any agreements with them. asked to receive my money back - no luck with retreiving my profits.

Im totally lost and have no clue in what to do!

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Najeeb Buyabis on 05/22/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 05/15/13 the last contact was on 05/21/13

Details: 1. you didnt lose your money
2. You lost your money
3. We have transferred your funds to a private account.
4. Will call you back.

Company representatives' emails: Fahed Abdullah <faheda@hfx.com>
Muhammad Kareem <muhammadk@hfx.com>

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-05-22 at 1.57.18 PM.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Screen Shot 2013-05-22 at 1.57.32 PM.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 13
Talk to the fraud department at your bank. Also, have a chat with the police department about whether there's a place to file internet based financial fraud charges in your country.

I have spoken to the cc bank. they will go for a chargeback since i cancelled my cc on that same day.
The debit card bank (visa electron) person, is not yet convinced that this is a scam and i have been conned out of my money.
Any advise?

Below is an email received for them. All the registration details are false. feel free to check for yourself.
Subject: HFX.COM

RONEN SENGER | TRADING EXPERT
Head Office UK : +44-203-1500432
Forex Online Trading, Cfd Trading, Forex Broker, Forex Trading Strategies

- The company is working with all types of international credit cards (these companies do not work with companies suspicious and illegal).
- The company is working with Protocol Alcolmodo, This is the SSL security protocol over the Internet (does not deal with suspicious companies and illegal).
- The company bank account Samba Dubai Bank and Bank of Switzerland travel.
- The company has branches in Britain, South Africa and soon in Bahrain.

CYSEC (Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission), under license No. 03/004.
MIFID (Law European financial markets directive), a grand and that follow the European Union.
ASIC (Australian Securities and Investment), which the Australian government official.
FSA (Financial Services Authority), the body of the Ministry of Finance in the United Kingdom - Britain - License No. 528,662 #.
France
- License French Banque de France (Banque de France

Denemark
Danish license Finanstilsynet (The Danish FSA)

Spain
License Spanish Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV)

Sweden
License Swedish Finansinspektionen (FI)

What does it mean to license and registration of the company?
Each company traded global must be an official observer of the work of this company, which examines permanently several matters relating to the company, and how their dealings with their customers, including: how to implement the company's trading orders from the opening and closing of the transactions, control placement, and orders the Special Drawing customers, monitor the integrity and transparency trading platforms. Take these bodies measures to protect the rights of the client, such as keeping clients' funds in bank accounts separate from the company's accounts, which means not affected customer funds as if exposed company any order was, and is set observer legal to monitor the company's performance and ensure their compatibility with the controls authorized body, as the size the company's capital compared to the volume of services provided to its customers, and make sure the efficiency of company employees and their level of education and experience, and execute trades according to the international standards and legal, and credibility in the definition of the procedures and customer trading terms. And provide all the services the crisis to enter the customer this market according to the arrangements and international norms. And most importantly is that each license there insurance companies kept customers right always in the event of any defect with the company broker (although this is totally unlikely). This means that in the case of bankruptcy of the company example client Vamoal remaining locked and refundable always in all cases
With any of the banks you deal?
Major banks that we are dealing with are: Bank (Barclays BARCLAYS) European Bank (Common Wealth COMMONWEALTH) Australian. All the money that is deposited in the accounts of customers open a separate bank account in the name of the client in one of these banks, building on the client state. Which allows the client always monitor accounts through the trading platform of personal and special. And be sure that client funds monitored by the licensing bodies that are subject company and banks are subject.

When the FSA # 528662 was checked on the FSA Website it appeared as XFR FINANCIAL LTD hfx2.png
When i called XFR they denied any affiliation with HFX and they are FRAUD.hfx3.png

The Cysec registration number that hfx provided, also points to a different company - Windsor Brokers; they too have denied any affiliation with HFX.View attachment cysec.pdf

They also claim that their offices are in the UK - 25 Bank Street, London, UK
This is FALSE information - its owned by JP MORGAN

HFX now has a forums representative. Let's see if that person has the nerve to accept the invitation to join in your thread or not.

Screen Shot 2013-06-30 at 9.20.15 AM.png

This email has been sent by an HFX representative. He called me asking for the documents to return the money to me. I asked for an email.
Attached is what he sent. Its in arabic and here is the translation of it:

Hello Brother Najeeb,

I received a request from the bank to retrieve your money, and i have the approval. Please answer me back so i can refund your money as soon as possible - dated Jun 12th, 2013

off course, i received the threat letter the next day!

thanks

Back