GUILTY Case# 2013-059 | Najeeb Buyabis vs www.hfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that HFX is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 57 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Time to scam rank HFX
They have proved above any doubt their unethical behavior toward their customers

I have tried so much in trying to retrieve my money from "HFX" without luck. I tried emailing the Bank involved "Standard Chartered" by sending them emails, unfortunately, no response received from SC
(would appreciate some help in contacting the bank fraud Unit. Attached are the wire transfers to an account they have setup as "TOP MARKETING CO LTD" (Unsure if is really a company based in Dubai.UAE and what is the relation between them and HFX).

Currently, pursuing both companies through the interpol unit. From preliminary investigations we have found the real names that so called "brokers" hide behind are.

Fake Name Real Name

Fahad Abdulla - Yousef Atrash

Shadly Onalla - Roni Onalla

The owner of HFX is Shaol Robin.

I have asked them (HFX) over an over to give me my money back without success. I ask them, and i know that they are watching this thread to give me my money back, otherwise i will pursue my case against
them and take them to the dooms of Jail and lawsuits!

I have sent them many emails and never received a response from them.

Thanks,

Turki
Scan10012.jpgScan10013.jpgScan10014.jpgScan10015.jpg

HFX are scam and this is obvious. I would suggest immediately to mark this broker as scam and report it to all possible comissions/institutions responsible to fight with scam brokers.

it is obviously guilty.

but the way the victim so easily parted with such large an amount still surprises me. the price of the lesson is way too high.

People need to be more careful about who they send money to. Still, a client being gullible doesn't absolve the company of responsibility. GUILTY!

'Never give a sucker an even break' seem to be motto of this company, this guy was crazy to p[art with this money like this. Still, we don;t want companies like this in Forex; guilty!

From my understanding, well more like my lack of understanding in this case, the whole thing doesn't make sense, never the less, from what is presented here, the broker is a scam, as for the victim entrusting that much money so quickly, hmmm I suppose he who has not sinned throw the first stone. I know I've done a lot of foolish things. I vote broker a SCAM

Back