GUILTY Case# 2013-059 | Najeeb Buyabis vs www.hfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that HFX is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 57 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is an official reply of HFX company related to Mr. Najeeb Buyabis case against HFX.
We would like to inform the community that Mr. Najeeb was refunded back by HFX.
All customer requests or complaints shall be first addressed to the HFX Customer Service Department for resolution prior to exposure in this forum. We will investigate each single case and get back to client on time. You can log your request at: support@hfx.com

Can you request that Mr Najeeb Buyabis confirms that this is true and that all outstanding issues have been resolved.

I PMed him and he answered that he will update when he will have something to update about
In other words- he haven't got his money yet

This is an official reply of HFX company related to Mr. Najeeb Buyabis case against HFX.
We would like to inform the community that Mr. Najeeb was refunded back by HFX.

Dear all,

I have received my money back through a Forced Charge back by my Bank.

Thank you

Najeeb Buyabis

A forced chargeback is not the same as "refunded" by the company. It looks to me like HFX's representative is being less than honest trying to claim that the company resolved this.

Dear Najeeb,

did they solve the problem with you. my only problem was that i didnt start trading with them only made a small deposit and when i asked for the withdraw no one answered me.

Dear Najeeb,

did they solve the problem with you. my only problem was that i didnt start trading with them only made a small deposit and when i asked for the withdraw no one answered me.

Hi,

They didn't refund the money at their own will when asked. I made a chargeback through my bank.
Hence, the bank won the case against them through VISA and refunded my balance.

Br,

Najeeb

Back