GUILTY Case# 2013-172 | engmansor2000 vs netotrade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that NetoTrade is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 98.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

engmansor2000

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.netotrade.com

My Case is: My name is Mansour Areejah, I live in Saudi Arabia, in early 2013 received a phone call from (Hassan.a@netotrade.com), do not know where he got my number, he started persuading me to invest money for net trading, I have no experience at all in net trading and did not do any research on the net regarding Netotrade, he stated that they are based in London and they are regulated, I must admit I was fool and stupid not to do any search.

I trusted (Hassan.a@netotrade.com), he speaks my mother tongue too, where he promised me that would do his best that would not lose the money, as he is going to put the money in a guarantee win -win investment, all those according to him, as I said earlier have no idea at all in net trading.

I gave him my visa card details to take out $16000, opened a real account, asked me to go into my account, as we are on the phone, he went away and did the deal, all that according to him, after that he claimed that I made profit, so I filled a form to withdraw $5000, he did not get reply to my withdraw, send an email no reply.

Went on for about 3 months till I noticed that Netotrade are taking money from my credit card without my authorisation, so I had to cancel my card, the total withdraw was around $60000.

Till now Netotrade is refusing to refund my money

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by engmansor2000 on 12/13/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 05/01/13 the last contact was on 08/21/13

Details: they don't want to return my money

Company representatives' emails: hassan <Hassan.a@netotrade.com>

Attachments

• CreditCardStatement (1).pdf
    38.7 KB · Views: 10
Pharaoh this the third case for netotrade... please take an action.
It's not logic to leave scamed broker like netotrade in forex market to stole customers, there must be a restricted law to protect consumer from those scammers.

Till now I didn't get my remaining amount from netotrade....Imagine!!!

Thanks Pharaoh, Will fpa help me get my money back from those scam company netotrade.

I think our biggest stick here is that the more we discuss scammers and expose their nefarious nefariousness, the more google will point our posts out when the scammers are searched for.

This is heavy-hitting stuff, I can tell you, as a former SEO expert. Scammers spend a lot of time and money creating 100 pages of bait, and a decent scam folder and guilty finding probably produces thousands for google to look at.

So hopefully faced with that, a scammer will refund an individual victim's cash.

However, don't expect that to mean the community can somehow shut down the scammer, ban the scammer from the human race, or otherwise exact the just retribution you desire. At the end of the day, it is still caveat emptor and there is no such thing as get-rich-quick.

Back