GUILTY Case#2014-089 | kayg vs astonforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AstonForex (AstonMarkets) is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 61 98.4%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GUILTY, Aston Forex should be Awarded Big Scammers World Cup.

Aston have GUILT written all over them.

They are Guilty as hell.
Guilty million times.
i tried to it my self tried to contact them called them but they said they are busy right now and i will get reply as soon as possible that was when i read the review i have free minutes for many countries from VOIP servers, so i use them to check if they are Guilty or not,
1st they didn't ask me that i have no right to ask them about any other person's account details, great no privacy any one can call and ask for your account details, and even your currency account balance and equity open positions etc etc great. they ever asked me as i reffered the account number waoo they panic and just 2 words they are busy and they will call that is 12 days ago before i submit this forum i called them again and asked them to see this link and sent the email to support also but again no response, so i am giving my review about them.
Aston Forex is scam for sure. sorry for your loss Kayg, you will never get any thing back from them, sorry man.

They sound Guilty to me. My question would is: If they were teaching while they were trading then surely they must have gone over the proper ways to apply S/L and T/P areas and proper risk management. Am I correct Kayg? It seems that since the last trade put the account into the negative then there couldnt have been a S/L.......or any risk management period! I hate Brokers that take advantage of ones Rookie status........Been there done that.

It is a case of Fraud, watch out for all telephone numbers +44, they are fraud.

+44 is the UK. Although there are scammers in the UK, there are plenty of perfectly legitimate people and businesses there too.

Based on what I've seen, Aston Markets falls firmly into the Scam category.

I am in the same boat. I submitted the funds withdrawal form. For more than one month I never here from Aston Forex.
They said that a representative will be calling you but none. I check my account from the web page it only show the money deposited.
Nothing about the loss or transaction of the trade. this make me very even more sure they are a scam company.
If they are truly genime then they should be here to answer question and not hiding. I hope more people are aware of this scam.

astonforex.com

I was late in the poll regarding astonforex.com and I am sure there must be a link between eurobondfx.com these two companies must be related.scam rip off take your money and you know the rest.these companies should be tracked down and shut down legally.No really it like stealling candy in a store.end of story and they arrent kids.

If anyone has really good proof of connections between Aston and Eurobond, a separate thread in Scam Alerts to gather all that evidence in one place would be a good idea.

I'm adding an appeal for evidence linking EurobondFx to Aston Forex in the Scam Article. It should be posted sometime this week.

Back