GUILTY Case# 2014-091 | henabilal vs astonforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AstonForex (AstonMarkets) is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 67 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Henabilal,

Any useful information you might have on Astonforex, you can always let me know if you like. I am also looking for ways to get my money back.

Regards,

Matt2880

Hi Matt.

Finally after 3 months. I got my money back through charge back.

Hi Henabilal,

Any useful information you might have on Astonforex, you can always let me know if you like. I am also looking for ways to get my money back.

Regards,

Matt2880

its really amazing as I'm victim for same guys with same way as Carmen contacted me and after that one guy called ethan said opportunity in market and then he is sick and asked veronica to take care of account then loss in account and I have to deposit money to protect account and finally its closed and they stopped reply email or calls.

Hi sorry for late response. Yes pls ask your bank who hv provided you the credit card to support u on charge back.

They conned me out of a significant amount of money. Luckily my credit card company got the money back. These guys operate under various false names like James Don (He was also on Skype trading alongside me), Rome Gianni (account manager), etc. In a cunning way they get you to part with more of your money as you go along. In the end they committed fraud by using my credit card for transactions without my knowledge to draw cash. When I wanted to cash in due to the fraud obviously no contact. I have traced IP addresses down to the UK, Israel and close to San Jose in the US. These guys also have cripple English accents and their writing is even worse. There is also a company that seems to be linked to them registered in the UK Aston Invest LTD. The director Lars Christian Beitnes iof Aston (Norwegian) Invest LTD has a track record: 5 appointments at 5 companies, 7 resigned appointment and 4 appointments in dissolved companies. Aston Forex / Markets gave me an account number in the Seychelles should I want to wire money to my trading account. BEWARE !!! If some stranger contacts you ... they want your money 99,9% of the time :)

Back