GUILTY Case# 2014-095 | BlyPIPs vs PellucidFX.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that PellucidFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 49 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi there. not sure I am on the right thread, but isn't Pellucidfx the trading broker that Sive Morton Advertises with when he sends up-dates on various trading opportunities, particularly on Gold?

PellucidFx was the sponsor when Sive first started doing gold analysis. I'm checking the most recent one. Oh my. It's still there. I'll send a note to AsstMod to ask him to look into this.

Cazzie,

Thanks for spotting this. I'd forgotten about it. I've asked Sive to stop adding it in new videos. I've also asked advertising to return any unused funds to PellucidFx.

Trying to wrap my head around a broker accusing the client of "taking advantage of some latency" is nothing but a pile of stinking crocodile ca*ca after a behemoth wildebeest migration. This is no doubt some type of pyramid scam of the likes of infamous Madoff scandal, and this "PellucidFx" broker has been exposed with his trousers around the ankles. These crooks prey upon the average struggling trader who they fully expect to lose. Oh let's keep this private, yeah let's just keep this between you and me and not tell anybody? Ha! This is one sick S.O.B. broker. Good job FPA and it's members - keep up the good work and there will be no place to hide for these hooligans who belong in a prison cell next to Madoff.

This is all good, glad I'm not alone. Is there anything we can do to chase the company for our profits however?

I am in the same position and have had near 20k euros taken from me by this company. they still don't respond! Can someone please give us an update and some idea of what we might be able to do here? Should we involve the police? The longer this goes on the further away Damon Hunt gets from the situation he has created.

I have it on reasonably good authority that Damon's departure from PellucidFX really did happen and was not voluntary.

Back