GUILTY Case# 2014-119 | Amin EL-HAKIM vs deutsche-trading.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Deutsche-Trading.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 53 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry to say this - this guy needs to put the brakes on and investigate the brokers he uses BEFORE he starts blindly sending out funds. Why are you so careless in choosing a broker? This broker is 100% guilty but the investor is 100% guilty as well - guilty of haphazardly investing with companies he has not properly investigated.

Amin evidently has the time and money to do research at this level. Sometimes he finds some little broker somewhere that looks scary, but isn't cheating traders (at least not yet).

I do my best to warn people about dodgy companies. Do you know what some people say to me? They attack me because I haven't personally put my money in and tested those companies. :mad:

Personally, I'd rather read about Amin loosing a few hundred or a few thousand that he can evidently afford than to see some clueless new trader who got sucked into taking out loans to get VIP status before finding out that was planning to keep all the money from the start.

My main advice to Amin - test those questionable brokers with less money. :)

Oh, and BTW - GUILTY!!!!!!!

Sorry for your losses Amin, definitely guilty if they refuse to return your money and have cut all contact with you.

Their website looks like something that was hastily thrown together, and the only mention of regulation is this joke>

"Official Contract

Increase of safety and work transparence cause your cooperation with Deutsche Тrading will be strongly regulated by official legal document." LOL, I nearly busted a gut when I read that!!

"Deutsche Trading is a broker of German standard that provides internet-trading access to currency market and also to trading by gold and silver. Deutsche Тrading started working in CIS in 2013"

Using the "Deutsche, German standard" misleading people to think that they are German or European regulated, when it seems that they are CIS based. Have they been scamming people this long I wonder? Time to put them out of business.

I wonder if they'll remain in business long enough for anyone else to file a Traders Court case.

same old same old

Original FPA Traders Court Submission by Amin EL-HAKIM:

I must have tried at least 40 different brokers over the last 8 years, and so far there have been only 2 brokers that match my requirements. With all the money you have lost, why do you not open an institutional account?

Back