GUILTY Case# 2015-008 | Taha vs optionrally.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionRally.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 60 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think (if im not sure about ), that they have the ADMIN (with full feature and control) to all accounts. And they give us the basic controls even if shows us full command..... such as: that if you made a withdrawal, you cant cancel it nor anything about till they have done something

Admin Privileges

Today, This probably sounds naive, well, I know It is but how do these scammers change clients' passwords so that they can empty clients' accounts?

The trading server belongs to the scammer/broker, they have full access/privileges to create your very own fantasy land "private" account. They can make it appear that you are a "big" winner (or loser), and, of course, they can place "fake" trades on your account in order to empty it.

They can also, close the brokerage if there is enough complaints, and reopen another brokerage with a "different name" within 24 hours, using the "very same" fake server.

Then they have created a "new" company with "no" complaints, and scam even more customers, all over again. :confused:

And the worst part is that you don't know where they live, so you can't visit them to collect your money. But, they know where "you" live, and all your private information to create identity theft, whenever they please. Or they can sell your information to some other cyber criminal, and make a profit that way...:(

It's a dirty business with poor law enforcement...

There are ways to trace the owners but you need to know what banks the moneys goes into then you can trace that movement. Also their optionrally account is registered with godaddy along with 7 others at present. I am close to doing a trace on these and then seeing who is the registered person and what payment method was used.
However we could all join together on a page and expose these. I have already been replying to brokers, trading sites saying they are a scam and have been willing to show every thing about my account to these companies to prove it. Also i have reported them to facebook and need everyone else to do so in order for us to get them shut down.
Sites like you tube, facebook, twitter etc in which these sites advertise we need to expose them as scam and thieves and get them shut down and also then any site they reopen as.
Unfortunately i am not a hacker otherwise i would hack their accounts and return funds to all accounts and then send viruses to them then also publish their contact details and addreses for all to see.

MODERATION NOTE: The original contents of this post suggested using unethical and possibly illegal methods to go after a company.

The FPA is 100% against using any illegal or unethical method to attack a company, a company's owners, or a company's employees. Anyone endorsing such methods is no better than the scammers the FPA fights against.

Hi,

I hope that you get your money back. Usually this will be the case (if they will not get bankrupt). Otherwise it's very likely that they get scammed. I have had several financial problems with educational services but if FPA comes in contacting them they shrink because customers go away.
You can also try your credit card company. I have got back 1999 USD from a fraudulent educational business by their interference (VISA). At the moment they are helping me with a financial dispute for 2100 USD. Payments with credit cards are always risky because it is paving the way for unauthorized further subtraction. I have witnessed this quite a few times over 3 years.

MODERATION NOTE: Endorsement of another broker removed. If you really like your broker, don't post it in this Trader's Court thread. Doing this will permanently tie your broker's name to OptionRally.

Success,
Harm

Back