GUILTY Case# 2015-046 | LEXngton vs wsiforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that WSIForex.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 80 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, nvm my last question. I can see from original poster screenshots that he traded only with EA and only seconds at a time trades. This could be indicative of him trying to exploit the lag between LP price and price that his broker quoted for him. In my good conscience I can't vote this broker as being a scam as this is a wide phenomenon of programmers trying to exploit the system in a similar fashion.

I understand your logic there is such exploit software which can delay between quotes . But broker couldn't probe such case and money can be made seconds or hours so what. If you loose money in seconds , do broker refund it? This broker is complete SCAM .

Ok, nvm my last question. I can see from original poster screenshots that he traded only with EA and only seconds at a time trades. This could be indicative of him trying to exploit the lag between LP price and price that his broker quoted for him. In my good conscience I can't vote this broker as being a scam as this is a wide phenomenon of programmers trying to exploit the system in a similar fashion.

Wrong! I do not use an EA. I'm a news trader, only use an autoclicker which clicks either BUY/SELL on MT4 order window.

Please grab a screenshot of anything in WSI's terms of service regarding news trading.

Even if news trading is against their rules, they WSForex would still need to repay your initial deposit. So far, they haven't.

I'm moving this to open cases now. If there is no progress by the end of the week, this goes to a vote next week.

Here's screenshot of WSI website under: NO TRADING RESTRICTION & ANONYMOUS TRADING saying the following:

"All trading strategies are always welcome at WSI and will never be discriminated against."

Attachments

• WSI ALL TRADING RESTRICTIONS WELCOME.jpg
    WSI ALL TRADING RESTRICTIONS WELCOME.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 12
May I please request clarification of 2 terms I am seeing used in this thread? LEXngton says she trades economic news events with 'autoclicker (SNW)'? What exactly is that? Is there a link to a vendor page for autoclicker (SNW) please? Also is 'LP' list price or what?

Wrong! I do not use an EA. I'm a news trader, only use an autoclicker which clicks either BUY/SELL on MT4 order window.
It doesn't matter, the principle would be the same. Liquidity providers quote the broker price which you "catch" faster than your broker can quote you and in the process you gain seconds of "looking into the future", where the price will be as quoted by your broker.

Here we go again, take your money quickly enough.......funnily enough (and i'm no mind reader) with no delays at all :mad:

It doesn't matter, the principle would be the same. Liquidity providers quote the broker price which you "catch" faster than your broker can quote you and in the process you gain seconds of "looking into the future", where the price will be as quoted by your broker.

News trading has been going on for years and years, most brokers have no issues with it. WSI states on their website they they do not discriminate against any trading strategies. Ok, so they won't live up to their advertisements, hell at least then return MY $750 initial deposit I sent to them! By not doing so they are nothing but thieves, plain and simple.

If the alleged perpetrators "wsiforex.com" commits a crime of this nature, Dubai generally follows traditional Islamic law.

"If convicted, the sentence can be a fine, imprisonment in a very unpleasant prison (prisons there are for punishment, not rehabilitation) or even having his right hand cut off."

WSIFOREX: "Withdrawal? You are now under investigation!"

Smells like a bucket shop, these hooligans are operating on the pretense that most traders lose money and the rest they can attempt to intimidate with their so called "investigation".
This alleged broker is disgusting and unscrupulous and needs to be brought to justice. I don't know if the courts will cut off their right hands, but they can spend some prison time if convicted or both.

Any volunteers to send them some left handed scissors so they can cut the crap?

News trading has been going on for years and years, most brokers have no issues with it. WSI states on their website they they do not discriminate against any trading strategies. Ok, so they won't live up to their advertisements, hell at least then return MY $750 initial deposit I sent to them! By not doing so they are nothing but thieves, plain and simple.

Ok, so they won't live up to their advertisements, hell at least then return MY $750 initial deposit I sent to them! By not doing so they are nothing but thieves, plain and simple.

+1

Back