GUILTY Case# 2015-057 | Jennyyy vs brokercapital.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BrokerCapital.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 57 98.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They force me to borrow money from relatives and said " try!! Try!! Try!! another 5000". Exactly same as Salocin's experience. They called me at 24:00pm my time. They are crazy for money!!

I think Jenny, You are only saying lie. Because I read your all posts. When did you know they are scam people, that time you may ignore their calls. Why didn't you do like this? If you are getting irritated or scolding by them, you may put a case in civil police. This one also didn't done, You are always saying like they are FAKE, FAKE, FAKE. Do you have any EVIDENCE about your invested money? If you have any kind of evidences, you had attached in this thread. But you didn't done. So in my side you are only telling lie. You are told on 24th December 2014 as you contact them, When did you contacted them? What they were told to you? So please don't do like this kind of fake posts. Because this is a waste of time to you and us.

I think Jenny, You are only saying lie. Because I read your all posts. When did you know they are scam people, that time you may ignore their calls. Why didn't you do like this? If you are getting irritated or scolding by them, you may put a case in civil police. This one also didn't done, You are always saying like they are FAKE, FAKE, FAKE. Do you have any EVIDENCE about your invested money? If you have any kind of evidences, you had attached in this thread. But you didn't done. So in my side you are only telling lie. You are told on 24th December 2014 as you contact them, When did you contacted them? What they were told to you? So please don't do like this kind of fake posts. Because this is a waste of time to you and us.

Johnrodgers:

I have enough evidence to show that they are guilty. They are my privacy, and it can not be shown on here. But, I showed them to my lawyer. We are working on get money back. Thank you.

Has it occurred to you that asking politely for more evidence is far better that attacking someone who lost money?

There are many cases of brokers pressuring clients to deposit more and more money, even if this means borrowing money,

Broker Capital was invited to join the discussion. If they wanted to dispute a single word of what Jennyyy wrote, they had every opportunity to do so. Is there some reason why you want to viciously attack Jennyyy instead of trying to be helpful?

Has it occurred to you that asking politely for more evidence is far better that attacking someone who lost money?

There are many cases of brokers pressuring clients to deposit more and more money, even if this means borrowing money,

Broker Capital was invited to join the discussion. If they wanted to dispute a single word of what Jennyyy wrote, they had every opportunity to do so. Is there some reason why you want to viciously attack Jennyyy instead of trying to be helpful?

Pharaoh, you are saying, its may be right or wrong. Why I wants to viciously attack Jenny. Is she is my enemy? No. Just I asking the truth, that's all. You are saying this viciously word throw the spike to my heart. It's a painful one. :-(
I am asking just this single question only. Why didn't her post a single copy of evidence in the forums. If she had done this. The broker may be get fear or leave out from her. And she may complaining in a consumer court or other civil services. Which is a best way to refund her money. If they make a call continuously to her, she can easily ignored their call, nowadays we all are having smart phones. Call banning facility is available in this kind of mobiles, So she can able to use this way. Or she can give the brokers number, Which one she received frequently to the crime related officers. If she done these things, she may leave out from them. Otherwise she will continuously attacking by them.

Pharaoh, you are saying, its may be right or wrong. Why I wants to viciously attack Jenny. Is she is my enemy? No. Just I asking the truth, that's all. You are saying this viciously word throw the spike to my heart. It's a painful one. :-(
I am asking just this single question only. Why didn't her post a single copy of evidence in the forums. If she had done this. The broker may be get fear or leave out from her. And she may complaining in a consumer court or other civil services. Which is a best way to refund her money. If they make a call continuously to her, she can easily ignored their call, nowadays we all are having smart phones. Call banning facility is available in this kind of mobiles, So she can able to use this way. Or she can give the brokers number, Which one she received frequently to the crime related officers. If she done these things, she may leave out from them. Otherwise she will continuously attacking by them.

Thank you for all people's goodwill for helping here. I got so many useful information here, and finally, I got a lawyer from here to help me deal with brokercapital.com. I have enough evidence ( more than 300) for emails, skype conversation records, phone numbers, chats they sent. All at timely logical pattern to indicate a fact--" brokercapital.com make money by cheating new trader" It is not safe for me to post them all here. Also, I want to post my case here is to notice the people who may be next victim of brokercapital.com. I want to tell people who may be called by brokercapital.com, don't make a mistake by trusting any cold calling from other side of world, even they decor them-self with so many things.

I had to continue stay with brokercapital.com because they lost all my invest in first three days, then, all my hope from brokercapital.com is to get invest recovered. But, they did lost it again, and again, until I realized it is their strategy to get money like this.

I believe I put brokercapital.com here is right. It is fare here because we did invited them to join the conversation . They have chance to response any of my word here, but, they keep silence. Why?

Thank you for all people's goodwill for helping here. I got so many useful information here, and finally, I got a lawyer from here to help me deal with brokercapital.com. I have enough evidence ( more than 300) for emails, skype conversation records, phone numbers, chats they sent. All at timely logical pattern to indicate a fact--" brokercapital.com make money by cheating new trader" It is not safe for me to post them all here. Also, I want to post my case here is to notice the people who may be next victim of brokercapital.com. I want to tell people who may be called by brokercapital.com, don't make a mistake by trusting any cold calling from other side of world, even they decor them-self with so many things.

I had to continue stay with brokercapital.com because they lost all my invest in first three days, then, all my hope from brokercapital.com is to get invest recovered. But, they did lost it again, and again, until I realized it is their strategy to get money like this.

I believe I put brokercapital.com here is right. It is fare here because we did invited them to join the conversation . They have chance to response any of my word here, but, they keep silence. Why?

Hi, Jenny. Yes, I can understand your question. Already you invited them to join this conversation. If they are a trusty broker, they could joined this conversation at this time. But they..? Didn't. Now we can easily identify them, they are a pure scam.
So, I suggesting you and all. Please don't trust this kind of brokers. Just analyse their details through surfing in the websites. Or asking about that broker's details to some other experienced traders. Because their focus is, need to robbery your money. If you have to invest your money to this kind of brokers, it won't be come again. So you should ignore this type of cold calling from other side of world as said by Ms. Jenny.
AGAIN & AGAIN I reminding you, please be alert from this kind of SCAM BROKERS.

Thanks & Regards,
JOHN RODGERS.

Whenever I see some honorable Brokerage Firm’s CEO being sentenced to FORTY years of JAIL……
Its “PARTY TIME” for ME ! whenever some small hands scam employees getting handcuffed by surprise, its
“PARTY TIME” again !!!! To bad, for those who disapprove.

Its quite evident in case of legal proceedings, you might not post certain matters on public forums,
even though various legal/formal/official responses could certainly be very helpful to others.

Generally, Brokerage Firms are involved with Regulators, Banks, PSP Firms and their acquiring Bank’s, Equity Providers (Bank’s again), Technologies providers (MetaQuote, in your case, but it could be a fake print out) and so on…..
In many Fraud cases you can assume one Master Brokerage Firm with a whole bunch of related smoky slaves.

Even with a strong Law Firm, things will take time, all these third parties, clients of clients, will attempt various strategies to protect each other.

Let us know which Payment Service Provider Firms are involved.
(These are the guys who processed your credit card payments to their client account holder….

Back