GUILTY Case# 2015-062 | naveen1020 vs bancdebinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BancdeBinary.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 69 98.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
. Sometimes, I think that someone has paid you to compose a story but you are not prepared enough for the Q&A part. If I were scammed with such a huge amount, I would know everything and my words will not be confused.
Did you get why I think that the company is not guilty? Your story simply doesn't sound too realistic! You failed to convince me that you have really been scammed.

One time, you will say you don't believe my mail attachments and skype conversations and they have been tampered. Now you say something else that I keep confusing. Why only you were confused. Isn't some issue with you. It is very clear on my first post, how I got emptied my account by following broker signals i.e ~125k in an hr) and where is the confusion.

ok.. Let's Leave it.

One time, you will say you don't believe my mail attachments and skype conversations and they have been tampered. Now you say something else that I keep confusing. Why only you were confused. Isn't some issue with you. It is very clear on my first post, how I got emptied my account by following broker signals i.e ~125k in an hr) and where is the confusion.

ok.. Let's Leave it.

The confusion comes from some words from the broker that initially, you have processed a deposit and lost it during the weekend. Then you go to the broker and ask for some kind of bonus or partial recovery or something like that. Now, you are telling us that the bonus was rightful and that's why you had asked for it.
There's no cheating when a broker asks you to make a second deposit in case you want a bonus. Your first deposit is gone...it is your fault that you had not requested a bonus before you have started to trade. This is what was stated in your attachments and it was your duty to say whether it is true or not. Instead, you are telling us that you have received bonus for all of your deposits, now you are telling us that you have not?! I am not the lost here...You simply lie or exaggerate. Your posts are confusing. Go through the discussion and check what you've posted!
Additionally, you continue to claim that someone else has emptied your account. You have been following someone's signals and you have been placing the trades. You should not accuse other people or a software for your own decisions. You could have stopped "trading" after each signal, instead you are telling us that brokers are guilty because they have promised a profitand you should trust them. These money are not brokers' money but yours. Moreover, they are some sort of credit line which you are supposed to pay in a future period with some interest. Did you consider the possibility of loss and what could happen in such case? You have considered such option, you wouldn't make another deposit but stick to the loss...the loss that occured because of your unreasonable "trading" without any brokers's interference or signal providing!!!!!

The confusion comes from some words from the broker that initially, you have processed a deposit and lost it during the weekend. Then you go to the broker and ask for some kind of bonus or partial recovery or something like that. Now, you are telling us that the bonus was rightful and that's why you had asked for it.
There's no cheating when a broker asks you to make a second deposit in case you want a bonus. Your first deposit is gone...it is your fault that you had not requested a bonus before you have started to trade. This is what was stated in your attachments and it was your duty to say whether it is true or not. Instead, you are telling us that you have received bonus for all of your deposits, now you are telling us that you have not?! I am not the lost here...You simply lie or exaggerate. Your posts are confusing. Go through the discussion and check what you've posted!
Additionally, you continue to claim that someone else has emptied your account. You have been following someone's signals and you have been placing the trades. You should not accuse other people or a software for your own decisions. You could have stopped "trading" after each signal, instead you are telling us that brokers are guilty because they have promised a profitand you should trust them. These money are not brokers' money but yours. Moreover, they are some sort of credit line which you are supposed to pay in a future period with some interest. Did you consider the possibility of loss and what could happen in such case? You have considered such option, you wouldn't make another deposit but stick to the loss...the loss that occured because of your unreasonable "trading" without any brokers's interference or signal providing!!!!!

I have clearly showed you the proof that for for 40k deposits they said to give 55k bonus and only after that I deposited. I didn't lost all but partially. You keep on arguing on something to cover the big mistakes. Similar to a broker who tells such reasons and asks us for more deposits.

As per you no broker mistake even though he asks to deposit another 10k, when things were fine and no mistake by misleading and emptying the account (and simply turn off calls or msgs).

Again the same old thing (blah..blah..), where I followed someone's signals. This is similar to the other case by NetB, where we were placing the trades given by broker and got emptied.

I saw your multiple posts. Leave it as you will argue with everyone.

This is the latest update. After my last mail, there is no updates from Tracey. This clearly shows that they don't want clients to withdraw. All their promises were false (recovery department, risk free trades, VIP accounts, CEO group...blah..blah..)

=================================
You still have an option for my case.

I know for VIP customers i.e > 50k deposits you will give 125% bonus (the same you promised me but of course changed tone once deposit).

My total deposits are ~77k and the bonus you gave is ~81k. So if you really care about clients top up another ~15k (77 * 1.25 - 81) and recover my account (it's easy).

Don't ask me to deposit more.

=======================================
On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 9:30 PM, Tracey Ludlam [TR=""] wrote:

Thank you for your email.

You have requested another 15k be added to your account as a bonus.
If this is added please confirm in writing that this will close the complaint.

======================

Hi Tracey,

It won't take 5mins for you to empty this 15k if got deposited.

I will withdraw the case, only after I can withdraw 77k (my deposits). Since you bolster to be experts, deposit 15k and increase account balance with your risk free trades and let me withdraw 77k.

thanks
Naveen

===========================

And @ruseneca, how can they add bonus now when the balance is low as per your statement. Just don't come up with some reasons to cover your mistakes. Even earlier my balance is low. In worst case, I can top up with another 1k or 2k rather than forcing me top up 10k by telling lie to credit card firm.

the loss that occured because of your unreasonable "trading" without any brokers's interference or signal providing!!!!!

Don't talk some nonsense.. unreasonable "trading" without any broker's interference. Have you read the case and do you know what you mention. This are clearly the broker trades.

You could have stopped "trading" after each signal, instead you are telling us that brokers are guilty because they have promised a profitand you should trust them. These money are not brokers' money but yours. Moreover, they are some sort of credit line which you are supposed to pay in a future period with some interest. Did you consider the possibility of loss and what could happen in such case? You have considered such option, you wouldn't make another deposit but stick to the loss.

Many others answered, why few times newbies goes for further deposits. I have specifically highlighted to you in other post and you just ask same question.

This case was not opened based on Naveen1020 getting less of a bonus than other traders. It was opened based on Banc de Binary manipulating Naveen into more and more deposits, pushing him into losing trades, actively convincing him to lie to get more available credit to deposit, and claiming to offer recovery plans that only led to greater losses. A bonus, not matter how big, is not going to result in this guilty verdict being overturned.

Back