GUILTY Case# 2015-062 | naveen1020 vs bancdebinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BancdeBinary.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 69 98.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's not blame the company, they just sell their service. And they do that playing with people's emotions and feelings. WE'd better learn to resist such offers instead of claiming that another company from another sector had scammed us. This is my advise...

As said, its useless responding your comments as you are the only who one constantly posting messages supporting such scams. You haven't answered any of my questions. You just support brokers who professionally tell lies to cheat clients.

Rather than leave it to clients (esp newbies) to resist, regulators should close such lie firms.

Hi Naveen, I am sorry to hear you were obviously scammed by Bancdebinary. The name Chris Cooper is familiar from Lbinary. He used to work for them and he along with others like Michelle Zappos who was the ac manager scammed me. Similar type of madness that Bankdebinary put you through. These people are not experts in Binary Options trading. They are expert scammers. No professional would speak the way they do. I don't know if you have taken any action or had any positive turnaround with this situation since?

If FPA marks it as scam, this will be very useful. It will be a first victory over scam firms.

you are the only who one constantly posting messages supporting such scams. You haven't answered any of my questions. You just support brokers who professionally tell lies to cheat clients.

Naveen, I am NOT supporting ANY TYPE of lies, cheating, scamming, misleading etc. from broker's side. I just know their business very well and I know when they lie. Bonuses or offers are not a lie. Brokers' intention is to retain you as a client by offering you the best conditions and benefits. It is up to you whether you accept these benefits or stick to your trading plan. Your actions have led to restricting your account in terms of withdrawal. I have known that and you still continue to ask for a recovery in a week ( something that broker has classified as "impossible" ). For me, it is impossible, too!
You have chosen to bet on markets with extremely high risk, you have asked for bonuses and it is your idea to process several deposits to that company. You have chosen to follow signals. There are at least thousands of signal providers ( both paid or free ).
Markets are very serious, Naveen. If taken seriously, you could have gained some profit. From what I read, you idea was to blackmail the company until they provide you with enough bonuses to make this "recovery" or lose it all.

I have answered to all of your questions. If you still have serious questions, just ask. We are here to help others, not to accuse them of cheating or tell them what gamblers they are. We don't sentence, we simply guide!

As per regulators...their duty is to safeguard whether brokers stricly follow regulations, whether they keep high liquidity and whether they follow their terms. They cannot literally close a company. There is also a very small percent of fines that have been paid. The higher percent is where brokers appeal regulator's decision in a court and the judge repeal the fine because it is not completely justified.

If FPA marks it as scam, this will be very useful. It will be a first victory over scam firms.

There are lots of guilty verdicts here. It won't be the first time when a company is classified as a "scam". But there are lots of serious companies which are classified as "scams" for just no reason. But we cannot blame anyone, there is a strict rule that if there are 3 guilty cases against a company, a guilty verdict is published. It is companies' duty to follow up clients' problems and respond to them or at least show some interest on resolving clients' issues...
You also see that there are many verdicts here but people make deposit without looking up for some information about companies. Have You?! There are lots of cases published against Bancdebinary and if you had read them, at least you would have known their style of working!

Your actions have led to restricting your account in terms of withdrawal. I have known that and you still continue to ask for a recovery in a week ( something that broker has classified as "impossible" ). For me, it is impossible, too!
You have chosen to bet on markets with extremely high risk, you have asked for bonuses and it is your idea to process several deposits to that company.

It is same story again and again. I gave so much proof and you repetitively keep arguing, you have chosen to bet blah blah.. , where I merely followed his instructions.

I wouldn't have opened account at all, if he didn't assured of profits.

Anyway your argument is, "the brokers have right to lie and only then, they will get their pay cheques.."

I will leave it here.

It is same story again and again. I gave so much proof and you repetitively keep arguing, you have chosen to bet blah blah.. , where I merely followed his instructions.

...because this is what I read in your case. You have lost and that's OK, 95% of traders lose their deposits. Instead of taking that loss, you go to the broker and beg for bonus. Of course brokers will insist to make another deposit, they cannot put bonus funds on top of your $0 account...
There are 2 types of traders: risky and conservative. You've chosen to risk, that OK, too. But suddenly, you see something wrong and instead of staying away, you go into deeper losses...and above all, you process another deposit after your bad experience. You are swimming with sharks and you act as a small fish when your capital is in the middle.

I wouldn't have opened account at all, if he didn't assured of profits

I know that, account managers always speak for some profit and never tell you any word for potential losses. As it is stated on their site that there's a high risk of loss, it should ring your bell. How could they assure you that you won't lose? And after you've lost your deposit, you make another ones...

There are thousands reviews for each company! It is naive to invest so much capital into a single company, expecting some profit. In the financial world, there are hundres of scam companies waiting for fishes. All you should have done is read some reviews and spam their emails with links BEFORE you open your account.

...because this is what I read in your case. You have lost and that's OK, 95% of traders lose their deposits. Instead of taking that loss, you go to the broker and beg for bonus. Of course brokers will insist to make another deposit, they cannot put bonus funds on top of your $0 account...
There are 2 types of traders: risky and conservative. You've chosen to risk, that OK, too. But suddenly, you see something wrong and instead of staying away, you go into deeper losses...and above all, you process another deposit after your bad experience. You are swimming with sharks and you act as a small fish when your capital is in the middle.

As said you are lost. As you don't have valid points keep on repeating same old things. I asked for my rightful bonus(I showed proof as well and you repetitively make false statements. Stop making it), which he promised for deposits and for VIP accounts. After deposit, he changed the tone and made me to beg (and you support this crime).
Rather than merely add bonus, he again asked me to deposit another 10k (increase credit limit) and only after that he add earlier bonus and that too 100% rather than 125% (another crime, which you will obviously support).
Even when things are in track, again asked me to deposit another 10k, and when resisted, created a scenario of taking me out of CEO group and emptied (You support this crime too).

Anyway Leave it..

As said you are lost. As you don't have valid points keep on repeating same old things. I asked for my rightful bonus(I showed proof as well and you repetitively make false statements.

What the "rightful bonus" means is when you make a deposit and apply for a bonus on top of that deposit. After crediting it to your account, you can start trading, gambling or whatever you want...
What you'd done is make a deposit, gamble it away down to the zero point and later on, ask a broker for some kind of bonus on your 0$. Bonus on 0$ is $0. Your rightful bonus is $0, disregarding of the percent.
This is your mistake, not brokers'.
My words are more than valid...they are based on the evidence you provided. We judge by them! And what they show is that you don't have the right to apply for a bonus when you've already lost your deposit!
Since you keep telling us that the problem is that you haven't received your rightful bonuses, I cannot say "Yes, the company is guilty because they have not provided you with a bonus". It is stated in your files that you've received your bonuses for what you have deposited and where you have applied for a bonus!

Your second argument is that the company has provided you with some signals which you've accepted and placed trades according to them, not even taking into account the risk involved. There are thousands of signal providers, as I wrote above, so this is your choice what signals you will follow.
The reason for your losses is not the signals but inappropriate capital distribution. With these signals, you could have managed to succeed in your trading. Your mistake is that you follow the signals with the trade volumes. You are a market newbie and risk funds which come from a bank, e.g. these funds are not yours. You should have been much more careful in situation like this, instead of writing some hypothetical situations where you can recover your losses with a bonus just for a week, despite broker's words that this is almost impossible...

If I say "Yes, the company is guilty", that would be just because they've excluded you from the CEO's group where you could have the chance to succeed and earn money because your losses go for monthly subscription for one of the most informative softwares. Information is money, money is information. To earn money, you need information.
The reason for voting "Not guilty" is that you've had your chances for recovery but you've missed them and this is not because the company has not allowed you to use them. If you were really aiming to recover your losses, you wouldn't cry for a bonus but seek another way to do so! There's no need to repreat your mistake several times to understand that your actions were desperate and emotional.

What the "rightful bonus" means is when you make a deposit and apply for a bonus on top of that deposit. After crediting it to your account, you can start trading, gambling or whatever you want...
What you'd done is make a deposit, gamble it away down to the zero point and later on, ask a broker for some kind of bonus on your 0$. Bonus on 0$ is $0. Your rightful bonus is $0, disregarding of the percent.
This is your mistake, not brokers'.
My words are more than valid...they are based on the evidence you provided. We judge by them! And what they show is that you don't have the right to apply for a bonus when you've already lost your deposit!
Since you keep telling us that the problem is that you haven't received your rightful bonuses, I cannot say "Yes, the company is guilty because they have not provided you with a bonus". It is stated in your files that you've received your bonuses for what you have deposited and where you have applied for a bonus!

As said you are lost. I knew people like you talk baseless. My balance is not zero, when I asked for bonus. They just want me to deposit more and more.

[23/3/2015 9:10:34 PM] Danny Goldman: Ok NVM, my CEO said we need another 10K from your end to get 50K ===> Again asked me to deposit 10k more, which I denied. But he is in a position to give 500% bonus (to trap me further). I know you will have some answer for this as well.

The reason for your losses is not the signals but inappropriate capital distribution. With these signals, you could have managed to succeed in your trading. Your mistake is that you follow the signals with the trade volumes. You are a market newbie and risk funds which come from a bank, e.g. these funds are not yours. You should have been much more careful in situation like this, instead of writing some hypothetical situations where you can recover your losses with a bonus just for a week, despite broker's words that this is almost impossible...
Again the same old story. As said you support, "Broker has right to lie and only then he will get their pay cheque".

If I say "Yes, the company is guilty", that would be just because they've excluded you from the CEO's group where you could have the chance to succeed and earn money because your losses go for monthly subscription for one of the most informative softwares. Information is money, money is information. To earn money, you need information.
The reason for voting "Not guilty" is that you've had your chances for recovery but you've missed them and this is not because the company has not allowed you to use them. If you were really aiming to recover your losses, you wouldn't cry for a bonus but seek another way to do so! There's no need to repreat your mistake several times to understand that your actions were desperate and emotional.

[/QUOTE]

It is so unfortunate that you support open crime. Everyone knows (and even you) that CEO is some sort of scenario used just to cover their mistakes and empty accounts. I am here not for your vote.

CEO group itself is scam gimmick (removed from CEO group since I didn't deposited additional 10k?). Then they should mention on their site that there is a CEO group available and VIP group is nothing.

After some time, they will say, there is super CEO group if you deposit another 20 or 30k and it goes end less. Its clear nonsense and you support.

No point discuss with you.

I just wonder how bonus worked in this trading market. I am new trader. Is bonus real money? or can someone use program to make it just a numerous in the game. Don't care about it! Scammer always use it to catch up people.

naveen1020;208094I knew people like you talk baseless. My balance is not zero said:
How to believe in that?! Your evidence shows that you are asking for a bonus when you have already lost your deposit...it is also stated by the broker. If this is not true, you must have written so. Your words are completely confused. Sometimes, I think that someone has paid you to compose a story but you are not prepared enough for the Q&A part. If I were scammed with such a huge amount, I would know everything and my words will not be confused.
Did you get why I think that the company is not guilty? Your story simply doesn't sound too realistic! You failed to convince me that you have really been scammed.

It is so unfortunate that you support open crime. Everyone knows (and even you) that CEO is some sort of scenario used just to cover their mistakes and empty accounts. I am here not for your vote.

I don't support such actions and that's why I cannot know whether there's a CEO, super-CEO etc. scenarios where some traders are meant to win, others are meant to lose.
The words "We earn from commission that we receive from your trade" are enough for me to classify the company as "Unreliable". I don't go into further discussions, especially over the phone! I know how this company acts from your stories and what I've read for them here and all over the Internet. I can compare these stories with my personal experience with brokers, banks or BO companies. They all act in the same way. They all need your money, learn how to keep your savings! That's why we are here! The voting is just for some fun...what matters is whether you took our advices.

Back