GUILTY Case# 2015-062 | naveen1020 vs bancdebinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BancdeBinary.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 69 98.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I disagree with you and I think your comments are unfair.
most of the time it is the same story. push to make a huge deposit to get better deal and signals then nothing.

What "then", @PeterV1, there might not be possibility for "then". By applying for a bonus, you simply reduce your chances to succeed because ahead of you is the so-called "wagering". That is why you say "then nothing". Brokers are aware of this fact and they simply try to manage their risk by providing extremely high bonuses. And most of the time, newbies get in this trap. You are the one who asks for a bonus, the company simply responds to your needs. But if you trade with a bonus, you must agree on some additional terms. And that's it! You have the chance to trade without a bonus.
In case the company put a bonus in your account without your consent, this is cheating, scamming etc. as you have never wanted or requested such bonus in your account.
What I am trying to say here is that Naveen has lost some funds by trading alone. Instread of staying away from the markets, he goes to brokers and asks for bonuses, risk-free trades and some benefits with the idea of recovery. It is in full contradiction as if you want a recovery, you will not put a bonus on top of your deposit. In order to receive a bonus, you should request such. Naveen had not requested his "rightfull" bonus and traded alone. In order to request a new bonus, he simply need to make another deposit.
And all of the above-mentioned facts - the client in aware of them. Despite this, he decides to risk. "Brokers" are there to sell their services and take his deposit. If Naveen would like to make such a deposit, why should brokers stop him?!

There are several different points of view so everyone decides from which one he/she would observe the whole case. That's what I call a "complicated case" because there's not enough evidence that the company is guilty. Trader's actions are these that have provoked several offers from the broker, actually, his will for recovery. And company's brokers could not be classified as "honest" or "angels" because they could have prevented even more losses for the client. So, here, I decided based on what is trader's aim and how he could be acted then.

Your point of view might be different, and this is OK! That is why there's a public vote!

By "then nothing", I meant the result is you loose your money with this company because its their goal, keep a few happy obviously otherwise they would be out, but most of us loose.
For the bonus it was not explain to me, it was imposed as a good thing, more money into the account and you do more trades!. I had few minutes to sign forms and send them back before I could trade. The pressure was on because I could get VIP signal within an hour.
When you are new to this, its all exiting and seems easy, the way is done, how quick you can make money, how cool these guys are. The reality is they dont care, they are far away from you, they deal with 100 clients in the same time. 40 will win 60 loose, and they will win both sides.
Naveem couldnt stop because he was loosing lots and lots, sometime you are more blind than the blinds. No need to push his head furthermore in the water.
I have been stupid, but why not make them pay for using us?? If I am going to bet I know the risk because I know the game, thats not what we open an account with them, they stated their expertises, their sophisticate systems, their different accounts with risk free trade, their 24/7 supports, their affiliation with FCA etc...but when all fall down its OUR fault.
Now I know all this I will never trade with a bonus if I ever trade again because I can't trust this system anymore.

Naveen, for your last deposit, this David had offered you $50,000 and you agree on even $40,000. So, tell us first whether they credited the bonus and then, how many times the bonus is higher than your deposit. Can you do this simple calculation?! Now, do you get why I am telling you that they had not scammed you.

Are you lost. How many times should I tell or give proof that this bonus is for my earlier deposits which I made 27k + 10k. Read my earlier posts.

it is possible to make you such offers but then, your bonus for deposit will be reduced and the remaining will be given as a "risk-free trade". If you lose, it would be credited as a bonus again, not as real money! That's why I told you that they cannot offer you bonus for deposit high up to their limit and in the same time, a risk-free trade. They can combine both but in this case, the bonuses are with reduced amount. Noone tells that it is impossible, but there are limits for each bonus.
In order to make such offers, just guess how many traders had lost their money with this company....

Don't come up with your own non sense story. I didn't asked your opinion. I informed what they promised. i.e for VIP accounts, they assured of both bonus and risk free trades and this is the benefit of VIP accounts. Else, what is additional benefit to go for VIP accounts (as they already give bonus for normal $100 deposits as well). Clearly, yours is baseless argument.

Actually, I don't have another story...it is same as yours. Both of you are newbies and you just got into these selling traps. This is the way they accumulate profits for the company, this is how they receive their paychecks in the end of each month.
Both of you had had the chance to lose amounts which you can afford to lose but you were just sooo blind to see that there's no such thing as "recovery" unless you know what you are doing. The company is not to be blamed for your unreasonable actions to deposit high amounts and apply for high bonuses. They just offer such possibility. If you want a bonus, you take it. If you want signals, you take them.
If you are saying that these signals are meant to scam you and lose you funds, then why you continued to use them?
It is the big question which I ask everyone who claim that these signals are crap. You are the one who trade, you are the one who risk, you are the one whose funds are put in danger of loss. Instead of reducing the risk, you just increase it. Well, that's your problem!

You are lost. You suit for broker job. We open account by trusting brokers and only later we know that they cheated.

This is my profit from yesterday, after I made a deposit, traded with 10-12 options and requested a withdrawal, with the same platform you have used. Of course, the broker is different. But this is how I trade without a bonus, risking low amounts of deposits and putting my balance in a low risk. Moreover, I have a 7-year experience in these markets and have learned some technics. Today, I got my withdrawal which I scheduled last night. This is an example how someone could make money from binary options. So, promises for a profit are not an actual scam or cheating. It is who you trade and understand the markets...

There are so many people who made profits and here it is not the question whether you made profit or not. This is out of topic.

You and the man/woman from the article has put too much in risk and you have actually allowed someone to take control of your lives. There's always an exit point and you both have decided to ask for your rights when it is too late. If you lose once, you will keep losing forever and no stories for recovery and high profits could ever change this fact.
Go back to the past, learn from your mistakes, instead of telling us stories about high bonuses, VIP accounts, guilty companies, selling men calling themselves "brokers", "experts" or whatsoever...
Your mistake to beg for bonus has led to the situation...and you just could have exited with a total loss of your initial deposit. Am I right?!
You'd better listen to what a professional could tell you, instead of sending him some articles which just prove what I have already stated in this thread.

1. Its useless responding to your comments. Of course there is exit point and I exited after experiencing their VIP account treatment and found to be scam. Highlighting so that others are aware of it.

2. I asked for my rightful bonus after I deposit 27k and you just keep on giving false comments again and again. Enough stories.

3. This is what I keep on highlighting. These brokers claim to be professional and don't trust them. They are cheaters.

For the bonus it was not explain to me, it was imposed as a good thing, more money into the account and you do more trades!. I had few minutes to sign forms and send them back before I could trade. The pressure was on because I could get VIP signal within an hour.

When you are new to this, its all exiting and seems easy, the way is done, how quick you can make money, how cool these guys are. The reality is they dont care, they are far away from you, they deal with 100 clients in the same time. 40 will win 60 loose, and they will win both sides.

Signals again :D
Well, bonuses are really shiny and you can place lots of trades but noone has ever asked about withdrawal, Iam sure about that. Newbies always think that they could make a fortune from these markets and once they face the reality, the shock is really big. That is why it is recommended to start with a very low deposits, for example, I started with a broker with $10 minimum deposit.
I know that the pressure is everything that broker needs as instrument to make client deposit. I have been asked several times to process a deposit within 2-3 minutes and over the phone. The decision-making process is essential part because if you ask some questions, you will reach the correct answers by yourself. Brokers don't want this to happen.

Naveem couldnt stop because he was loosing lots and lots, sometime you are more blind than the blinds. No need to push his head furthermore in the water.
I have been stupid, but why not make them pay for using us?? If I am going to bet I know the risk because I know the game, thats not what we open an account with them, they stated their expertises, their sophisticate systems, their different accounts with risk free trade, their 24/7 supports, their affiliation with FCA etc...but when all fall down its OUR fault.

In the end of the day, @PeterV!, the sharks are the same - sharks. But what about the little fish?! They do not exist because they have been eaten by the sharks. Once you panic that you've made losses but your bills are waiting at the door, you have no other option. It is so strange that normal people think in that way as the life doesn't end here...Everything could be shiny but it is shiny to them as the whole business is built on a single turnkey license.
If Naveen has not made the loss of more than $50,000, he could have set a BO company up. For this amount, you receive the platform and all tricks that assure you "Newbies" who could be taken as a bait.
It is essential for everyone to understand that brokers actually do not cheat but they strive to retain you as a client because 90% of clients will lose. This is statistics!!! That is why they offer bonuses, signals, risk-free trades, demo accounts etc. If you have the need of signal, they can offer you such. But noone can promise you that you will be within the 10% profitable traders. It is up to you what you will be - the shark or the bait.

Signals again :D

If Naveen has not made the loss of more than $50,000, he could have set a BO company up. For this amount, you receive the platform and all tricks that assure you "Newbies" who could be taken as a bait.
It is essential for everyone to understand that brokers actually do not cheat but they strive to retain you as a client because 90% of clients will lose. This is statistics!!! That is why they offer bonuses, signals, risk-free trades, demo accounts etc. If you have the need of signal, they can offer you such. But noone can promise you that you will be within the 10% profitable traders. It is up to you what you will be - the shark or the bait.

No way. Set up a BO and learn the tricks to cheat newbies. You encourage this. What kind of person you are.

Enough your stories. You keep saying its their right to tell stories (risk free trades, VIP accounts, suck blood to deposit more etc..) and cheat clients. Only then they will get their pay checks..

Again, good BO's main revenue is commission. Even if all clients makes profit still a good BO won't close, as they open corresponding trades with market. Of course majority traders loose, due to
i.) inexperienced traders who loose or
ii.) intentionally broker empties their accounts (as brokers are greedy and these are scam brokers).

In the end of the day, @PeterV!, the sharks are the same - sharks. But what about the little fish?! They do not exist because they have been eaten by the sharks.

And the FPA is here to let the little fish warn the world about the feeding tactics of the sharks.

Hi Naveen, I am sorry to hear you were obviously scammed by Bancdebinary. The name Chris Cooper is familiar from Lbinary. He used to work for them and he along with others like Michelle Zappos who was the ac manager scammed me. Similar type of madness that Bankdebinary put you through. These people are not experts in Binary Options trading. They are expert scammers. No professional would speak the way they do. I don't know if you have taken any action or had any positive turnaround with this situation since?

And the FPA is here to let the little fish warn the world about the feeding tactics of the sharks.

That is the point of sharing my personal opinion. For regulators, it is imposible to tell companies how to manage their business. It is CEO or board decision. Such practise is very common for mobile operators in my country, too. Nowadays, emotions control everything. Companies use these emotions to play with people and make them buy their product or service. Afterwards, you are a client and you have terms to follow in your contract.
The process of thinking is before signing the contract, not after the deal is a fact.
Don't be angry to companies. Competition is too harsh to just sit, relax and wait for the client. They are now the active part...be careful! If you are capable of turning 10 dollars to 1000 in several days, then it is not a lie that you can make money.
I am really sorry for people who face such extreme (for me) losses but we all know how deep our pockets are. In Naveen's case, he is asked to make a deposit if he wants to recover and receive a bonus. Let's not blame the company, they just sell their service. And they do that playing with people's emotions and feelings. WE'd better learn to resist such offers instead of claiming that another company from another sector had scammed us. This is my advise...

Walking a client through how to lie to a bank to get a credit line increase by itself is enough to qualify as a scam. Fierce competition is no excuse for this.

Back