GUILTY Case# 2015-093 | scamwarning vs tradersking.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that TradersKing.com.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 80 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scum bags
When will the authorities do somerthing about these robbing scum.
I really believe in karma, and i hope they get theirs.
I can't imagine the awfull feeling of thinking you have 20k in your account only to see zero when you open it. I'm so pissed off to think these *******s have probably gotbaway with it.
Strato

[lang=fr]Encore un cas d’abus de confiance d’extorsion de fond, d’association de malfaiteur, et probablement faux et usage en écriture et ces gens dispose d´une licence pour leur commerce ! Que font les autorités de régulation.
Je pense que Kristine Taylor étaient parfaitement au courant et complice de cet escroquerie.
Quand un client désir retirer son argent c’est une obligation d’honorer sa demande. Car il est toujours encore propriétaire de ces fonds.
Dès la première tentative de report de payement, la seul chose à faire c’est de porter plainte auprès des autorités de régulation et auprès de la police sans cette démarche le broker peut agir selon son bon vouloir il va vous fatigue en tirant l’affaire en long finalement ne vous remboursera plus rien.
Si votre compte était ségréger cherché à savoir auprès de quelle banque Traersking a déposé votre argent.
Mon vote est bien sur coupable[/lang]

Tradesking is clearly a scam! please FPA help this guy,bring Tradesking down,27k that's a lot of money.

In their front page (.tradersking.com) i've noticed they wrote commition (with a "t") instead of Commission (double "s"). When you see this kind of mispelling from so-called "professional" traders, it smells SCAM!

By the way, is it possible for you to go directly to their office (with eventually other people)? In this case you should get quicker results as you put more pressure on their shoulders.

Just my 2 cts! :)

In their front page (.tradersking.com) i've noticed they wrote commition (with a "t") instead of Commission (double "s"). When you see this kind of mispelling from so-called "professional" traders, it smells SCAM!

By the way, is it possible for you to go directly to their office (with eventually other people)? In this case you should get quicker results as you put more pressure on their shoulders.

Just my 2 cts! :)

Yes there are spelling errors and other signs like quoting someone else's Cysec number on their website and another company's name. Don't know if you read it but I did contact that company and Cysec. That company issued Tradersking with a warning to remove the info. That is why there is now no such info on their page if you search "tradersking regulatory environment". It is pretty much blank. I don't know exactly where they are as they have various addresses that they show on their website and on their various documents. For example, one of their addresses on their website appears to be false and is actually the address of the London Stock Exchange. Their phone number is a UK number. I lodged a Fraud complaint with the London Fraud Police but it does not appear that they will do anything. Don't know why because it is a clear case and not complicated and a lot of money when you consider they are scamming people to the value of millions, even one individual case of $27K or so is a large sum of money. that's why I can't afford to get a PI to try and locate them, this was supposed to help me out of a difficult financial situation to begin with. I also reported them to the TBI bank in Bulgaria, ASIC in Aust, Local Police in Aust, Scamwatch in Aust, Federal Police in Aust but pretty much just got passed around with no help. That's why these scam organisations like Tradersking can confidently set them selves up and continue seeking out new victims with no fear of any action taken against them. With so many regulators, police and advancement in technology, they are crippled to do anything and don't communicate with each other. It makes not sense.

scamwarning--based on what you describe, they sure sound guilty. i wish you luck in getting your money back from the crooks! the company is in bulgaria or cyprus or australia, i think you said, with no effective, controlling legal/regulaltory authorities in these places. strato's baseball bat idea is probably a good one, but if you're planning to go all the way to bulgaria, cyprus, or australia, think about launching social attacks--for instance, once when somebody ripped me off, i found out what church he went to and stood up and told the congregation about the ripoff. i didn't get my money back, but the scoundrel had to move away. best of luck to you, again!--feaisland55

for instance, once when somebody ripped me off, i found out what church he went to and stood up and told the congregation about the ripoff. i didn't get my money back, but the scoundrel had to move away. best of luck to you, again!--feaisland55

If you ever do anything like that again, make sure someone gets a video. :D

Back