GUILTY Case# 2015-099 | vgasper vs umofx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that UmoFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 61 98.4%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I find them GUILTY they have done the same to me, refused to payout my initial deposit or any profits that i have made taking into note that all trades are done not less than 2 minutes and above all that for the past 2 months since i tried to withdraw my deposit they have not replied to any of my emails. am with you vgasper umofx is a SCAM BROKER and they should be blocked from opening any further accounts

Is umofx.com an illegal bucket shop?

First of all, if a broker maintains such a questionable policy that can delete client's profits whenever a withdrawal is requested, a very important question is exposed: Did this broker have the intent to deceive?
The key evidence is in fact is not in the client agreement with the broker but in the timing of the decision to withhold the realized profits.
This shows evidence of discrimination only against profitable clients, while allowing average traders to lose their accounts in whichever strategy they wish, legal or not.

So this important question remains: if this broker "umofx.com" enforces such an incredulous policy, then why not do so at the point in time of occurrence? And what happens to the so called "profits" - Will they keep it for themselves or return it to the liquidity providers? Speaking of which, can this broker show proof that a liquidity provider was used at all in any of the client's transaction history?

Or perhaps just like all the other "bucket shops", your orders just stays on their "demo" server, and they really can't convert your "profits" into real "cash", now can they?

Back