Hard to believe but its true :)

FxMaster

Colonel
Hello folks,

Reason behind creating this thread is only share some amazing and truth things with Fpaian.

Let me start with chines first..............

B-eV3f1IcAAbocG.jpg

Here's a couple for you!

There are over 58 million dogs in the U.S!

Dogs and cats consume over $11 billion worth of pet food a year!

Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails!

Humans blink over 10,000,000 times a year!

In the year 2000, Pope John Paul II was named an "Honorary Harlem Globetrotter."!

Every second, Americans collectively eat one hundred pounds of chocolate

A fetus develops fingerprints at eighteen weeks!

The fear of vegetables is called Lachanophobia!..

There are approximately fifty Bibles sold each minute across the world!

Every year, kids in North America spend close to half a billion dollars on chewing gum!

Student Of University Of Madras (1948) – While Studying Late Night, Students Used To Tie Their Hairs To A Nail In The Wall For Keeping Themselves Awake.

Student-of-university-of-Madras.jpg

So I keep trying to post a pic here, but I get this JPEG file has an invalid extension.... when its a PNG??!?

Grab a screenshot of just before the error and the error itself. Use "Contact Us" and someone should write back and let you know where to send the screenshots.

9 Bizarre railway track in the world.

Every two minutes, we take as many photos as all of humanity took during the 1800s.

tm2.jpg

On the left is the first photograph ever taken (1826), View from the Window at Le Gras by French inventor Joseph Nicéphore Niépce. On the right is a cat who accidentally took a picture of itself (2013). It’s estimated that in 2014, humans will take 880 billion photos (not including cats). In fact, 10% of all the photos ever taken were taken in the past 12 months.

Back