HFX scam

Lean

Recruit
Where to report Hfx.com i have some "nice" chat emails me and them talking .
They give "free" 100$ at start , but they dont tell that after you use them 15 days you have to deposit your 100$ , and to use the 100$ bonus that you earned you have to deposit another 200$ and trade them 3 months , or smth like that .(Sorry for bad english)

They write **** to my email when i ask them questions , they write me to deposit money ... When i asked them why they disable ea they write me :

"Sir,
If you want to deposit lets do it and I will help you and guide you for evrething ,
if not, I am sorry but here is HFX THE HOME OF TRADING."

SCAM BROKER FOR SURE , don't belive it? try it yourself

HFX

I'm having trouble withdraw my winnings. Request the withdrawal and had no response so far.

Wait a few days. But I'm afraid.

Thanks

Carla Mingote

:(

a great experience

i started two month ago ,
i had no idea what im going to get into i just heard from some friends that they are trading with hfx .
i spoke to them and they told me that they will teach me everything for free
but i had to deposit 500$ so i can get all the free education out of them no charge

one day the acount manager called me and sent me the daily review and said to me "haya...this is your round " you have take it or i recommend you to withdrawal your money this market is for strong people who want to gain - and your one of them now
in two weeks i gain profit 1850$ and i improved my own place with hfx
thanks alos fro everything i highly recommend to tread with them

Last edited:
Why is it that when someone jumps into a thread about a problem and goes on and on about how great the company is that the account is almost always brand new?

its the drawdown curve

They always happen to be on the tiny uptick of the huge drawdown curve. Wait another month.

It's funny that no older FPA members seem to have these little upswings. If I were a suspicious person, I'd almost be tempted to think that these people who create a brand new account to defend a company are somehow employed by the company.

تحذير من شركة hfx - شركة HFX النصابه وبالدليل
احد العملاء قام بفتح حساب عن طريق موقعنا عندما كان هناك اعلان للشركه وأودع 5000 دولار
وتداول على حسابه خلال فترة مابين شهر 9-2011 حتى تاريخ 10-10-2011 ووصل حسابه الى مبلغ 41346.13 وقام العميل بطلب سحب مبلغ 15000 دولار ولكن للأسف اتضح ان هذة الشركه
شركة نصابه فمرة يقولون تم التحويل ومرة يقولون امامك 16 شخص سيتم التحويل لهم وانت قريب
ولكن اقسم بالله العظيم لم يصلني شي واتحدى الشركه ان تثبت ذلك بالسويفت ولكن حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل انتبهوا لأموالكم من هذة الشركه اللتي سرقت مالي والصور موجوده للأ
ÊÍÐíÑ ãä ÔÑßÉ hfx - ÔÑßÉ HFX ÇáäÕÇÈå æÈÇáÏáíá

Back