1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOT FOREX

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by fahad khan, Dec 4, 2018.

1. fahad khan

fahad khan Recruit

Dear iam trading with hot Forex around almost 2 years as an Introduce Broker and having my trading accounts under that Ib one of my account # 1182097 i made huge profits with hotforex , on 23 November 2018 my account was disabled by the company and was told that system has deduted some prohibited trading in it when was later ask by me to closed all my open position to further proceed,i close all my open positions around 3500$ negative and my Equity at that time was 40355$ , then they email me that another 5927$ will be deducted from my account and was told me from (Mr. Sohail Hotforex Asia Representative )that it was a liquidity provider issue there wasn,t any prohibited trading was done from your end and and my account will be enabled in 1 to 2 hours which got enabled but they remove 16062$ from my account and for me the excel sheet calculating the amount and informed me that previous figure 5927$ was told by mistake , what i want from them is the clear prove of evidence that shows that i was engaged in prohibited trading if not then kindly return my 16062$ back which they are not giving it

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

They got the live chat, go ahead and talk with them regarding your issue and also invite them to this thread.

3. fahad khan

fahad khan Recruit

they wont they always refer me to support department and they give the same answer

4. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

What answer?

5. fahad khan

fahad khan Recruit

that this amount has been deducted from the account due to delay price they received from liquidity provider and it wont be refund or add in my account

6. FmrBrokerExecutive

It's honestly better to email brokers.
    Chat/phone reps are not going to be able to help with advanced matters like this.
    They tend to provide basic support.
    When you "invite a chat rep" to the forum they won't even know what you mean.
    Contact their legal / back office from the emails on the brokerage's website.

Good luck.

7. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

It will be good if you can share the spreadsheet.