How long do I have to trade with demo account?

The duration pf demo trading varies form each trader . You need to make sure you have the needed knowledge that can sustain you while trading. And if you want to trade on live account there are micro account offer by different broker that you can open with very little capital that you can trade with to get experience.

I have used the Demo trading account for a period of more than 6 months after which i was very much comfortable and i could do my trades using the Real accounts.

Although still i am not getting the profits that i must get but still the income is coming to me.

It depends upon trader to trader and your level of understanding, how fast we understand the mechanics of financial markets. No matter how good trader you come to be, it is not possible to cross the rally without losses. So before jumping from Demo to Live just check that you are comfortable with the placing and closing orders. Also try to follow some EA strategies if you are MT4 follower. In demo you can also try for social trading like Zulu Trade and identify few traders that are good to follow. When you find yourself good to go and are confident on your trade you can shift.

For me i was doing Demo trading for 7 months and then i switched on to the Real trading accounts which was successful for me.

In Demo trading we need to learn about many things and that will also tell us what are the advantages of trading in the Demo accounts and how we can actually benefit from them.

Honestly, I'm still caged in demo account for months because I'm still looking for best weapons I'm about to use in real account. Trading in demo is like picking weapons that suits to yourself. My senior trader says if you're ready for a live account, better to start it first with small capital (find brokers who has a good minimum deposits)

Whenever you feel ready, but don't expect to start earning money in Forex soon. You'll need some experience with real money as well.

Whenever you feel ready, but don't expect to start earning money in Forex soon. You'll need some experience with real money as well.

Especially to control your emotion, you'll start to struggling it in live account. Try to start it with small capital first then apply everything that you've trained when you were in demo account. Although, it's a huge difference when you loss $100-$500 in demo account and loss $20-$50 in a live account.

Especially to control your emotion, you'll start to struggling it in live account. Try to start it with small capital first then apply everything that you've trained when you were in demo account. Although, it's a huge difference when you loss $100-$500 in demo account and loss $20-$50 in a live account.

When we are doing our trades with the Demo funds then the only thing that we know is to do trading and learn and we are open to take risks in our trades as much as we want to.

But when we are doing our trades in the Live trading accounts we cannot do this and this is why our trading gets affected a lot :D

Back