How much Sive do you want?

How much Sive do you want?

• As much as possible. If it trades, I want Sive to analyze it.

Votes: 185 47.8%
  • A few more items (like GBP, AUD, CAD).

Votes: 147 38.0%
  • Just Gold and the Euro.

Votes: 36 9.3%
  • Just the Euro.

Votes: 19 4.9%
  • No more Sive.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It should be nice to see analysis of decorrelated currencies like gbp and jpy to learn focalizing on best pair momentum thanks.

Sive analysis has been very helpful. To be candid, I visit FPA more than 3 times daily because of his analysis. I love his EUR/USD and gold analysis. But still wants to catch up more with Gold.

Well spoken Beekay8. I wholly support what you have said. Sive if possible should stick to currency analysis. However, we cannot thank him enough for the great work he does. Get strength to help us more Sive. You are a great man.

Don't stress our friend Sive !!!
If he sticks to what he has been doing so long SO WELL, the EURUSD, it will be just fine.

100% agree.

Let's not forget. If Sive has to do MORE analysis, then that will probably be more stressful and since it will be more time consuming for him to analyze all these pairs, the quality of each analysis may not be as good because he will have to create more time for analysis and it may be a rush.

I am sure Sive has a real job and I think if he can just stick to EUR/USD and MAYBE GBP/USD (if he has the time) then that would be great.

I think we should be thankful for the EUR analysis. IT"S FREE PEOPLE!
with the current separation of the GBP it would be interesting to hear his views. I'm reading his analysis and trying to learn how he does it. Some day Sive will have enough and those that rely on his analysis will fall over if they haven't learned anything. I thank sive for his forex education. I'm currently just trading 4H and daily pin bars and still learning.
anyway, a big vote of thanks for what sive has already put into this forum.

"How much Sive do you want?"

....hmmmm....that's a rather personal question especially to lady (or other) traders!

It would be nice to have him on my desktop while I trade, but, of course, that would be out of the question!
In a nutshell, to ask too many analysis would tax Sive's time and I would chose Quality over Quantity every time.

So, it would be best if Sive be the judge and pick additional trading instrument that he can handle and be good at.

I vote we set up the Sive News Network. This would be a 24 hour live feed from Sive's brain.

"..his would be a 24 hour live feed from Sive's brain."

...hmmmm...I would imagine that would be rather uncomfortable and painful for Sive with all those probes sticking into his brain and hooked-up to a computer:(

Back