How much Sive do you want?

How much Sive do you want?

• As much as possible. If it trades, I want Sive to analyze it.

Votes: 185 47.8%
  • A few more items (like GBP, AUD, CAD).

Votes: 147 38.0%
  • Just Gold and the Euro.

Votes: 36 9.3%
  • Just the Euro.

Votes: 19 4.9%
  • No more Sive.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sive's analysis

Hello everyone,

Sive added Gold analysis a few weeks ago. Now I have a question for you.

How much Sive do you want? Should he add more items? Should he stick to Gold and the Euro? Should Sive just do the Euro? Should he retire and move to an island somewhere? Should we strap him to a computer and make him provide analysis all day long?

Don't expect any changes in the next 20 minutes. This is to give the FPA an idea of where members want things to go.

Your opinions on this are deeply appreciated.

Sive's analysis is fantastic and I wouldnt want it to stop! I would appreciate one or two updates on the EURUSD during the day and maybe simlar analysis on cable. I find the Gold analysis interesting having a correlation with the EUR, but I dont trade Gold so would prefer the analysis of another curency pair or pairs.

Keep up the good work Sive, you are a star!!

Craig

I vote we set up the Sive News Network. This would be a 24 hour live feed from Sive's brain.

"..his would be a 24 hour live feed from Sive's brain."

...hmmmm...I would imagine that would be rather uncomfortable and painful for Sive with all those probes sticking into his brain and hooked-up to a computer:(

The brain itself has no pain receptors, so Sive won't feel a thing. :p

That's the Matrix guys...

Sive's Analysis

I would prefer to add GBP, JPY, and AUD, on a weekly analysis basis. Sive is a very good analyst and FPA is lucky to have him.

That's the Matrix guys...

Looks like we have found a willing Matrix to be hooked up for access 24/7 ....but, I think, it would be a rather inconvenient and uncomfortable life.
As for that "brain itself has no pain receptors" thing, guess Sive will be able to tell us first hand experience.
Come to think of it, why do my head/brain hurts when I get a migraine??

========================

On the serious side, I still say Sive should be the one to make the choice of his favorite currencies pair or commodity(ies) since he will be the person doing the "analysis" and we simply receive the service absolutely FREE....and making tons of money out of his FREE time and efforts.

I believe adding a live webinar is a great idea for this site and especially if Sive wants to cover more than the EURUSD , that way Sive can analyze several currency pairs live without having to record each one of them , plus since i am sure having many people on a channel like that will be difficult for Sive with so many people asking him questions and trying to talk to him , it can be setup in a way that the people can only hear and watch Sive without interacting with him directly on the channel and only through the forum here , that way he can view those questions later when he is free and start answering to them , after that the people working on the site can take a recording of that live stream and upload it for those that couldn't attend the live webinars .

regards

DJG

I don't want to lose sight of the fact that Sive's work is educational and to benefit from it I need to have the time to read and understand whatever he posts on any pair. I always try to mark my charts up and make my own analysis before reading Sive's and I get a real buzz when he agrees with me ;)

I don't follow the Gold analysis as I'm not confident trying to trade it yet but would probably follow another pair but not much more than that.

I also value the fact that Sive responds to questions and opinions posted in the analysis threads. Again from an educational point of view this can be priceless!!

Whatever the outcome I will be forever grateful for the service that Sive and FPA provide - Thank you guys!

All the best

Michael

Sive is the best and helps all of us tremendously throughout every week of the year. Sive gives us a wonderful FREE analyis that's very accurate and precise. Obviously, everyone here is a HUGE fan of Sive. Well done FPA in scoring this giant man. I agree wholeheartedly with 'DJG', 'BeeKay8' and 'RahmanSL' comments and many others here expressing similar opinions re: an update during the day would be highly advantageous to all of us. Additionally, if Sive has any more spare time then analysis on JPY would be great.

If Sive's analysis stays exactly the same as it is now, that's also fantastic. You're much appreciated Big Fella. Sincerely, thank you so very much.

Thank you Sive!!!!!!

It is so great to get prepared for the week with Sive. If I could chose, I would get the daily updates in text form, too. It should not be much more since Sive refers to his detailed weekend work. During the week sometimes it is easier to read those couple of important sentences. Watching the video needs some peace and calm which is not always available :eek:).

Thank you Sive!!!!!!

It is so great to get prepared for the week with Sive. If I could chose, I would get the daily updates in text form, too. It should not be much more since Sive refers to his detailed weekend work. During the week sometimes it is easier to read those couple of important sentences. Watching the video needs some peace and calm which is not always available :eek:).

Hi Lixomus,
each video has a text version as well - it just posted in weekly thread as daily updates right below the major weekly analysis. ;)
In your daily mail you have two links - first is on video, second is - on daily text update.

Back