1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to start? is it difficult?

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by annami2005, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Albert Dcosta

Albert Dcosta Private, 1st Class

Everything takes time and it is more than valid in forex market. The real problem is the forex brokers advertising in wrong way, showing people to make huge money in matter of seconds. This is where new comers don't develop the discipline in trading.

2. AlecR

AlecR Private, 1st Class

I see you have highlighted a good point, many brokers are doing it the wrong way just to get more business. I am fed up with those option traders advertisement all over my facebook newsfeed.

3. nahiyar

nahiyar Private, 1st Class

Everyone shoes the positive side of their product when advertise on any channel. It is very effective way to capture the people who are seeking for that type of business. Traders should understand the involving risk here as well as pay time to learning of forex trading then they will get actual fruit of forex business.

4. bigdolly

bigdolly Sergeant Major

Yeah correct. It is fake targets what prompts newbies to make mistakes. They live by dreams that's why they fail. But I think this is essential stage every newbie should pass before they start to understand how hard trading is.

5. walpants

walpants Private, 1st Class

the education here is great but its not all that is out there, forex is a difficult business to learn but its not impossible and is very rewarding, i by no means class myself as a trader yet as i still have so much to learn. once you get done with the school here you will have hopefully learnt enough to help you know which direction you should go next. good luck on your journey :)