http://www.tradingtraders.com/ are Scammers

We at Sentiment Indicator Expert Advisor would like to take this opportunity to defend against this egregious claim.

Firstly, deducing who is Aristo3849 was simple, as he purchased November 24th, and in a mere few hours demanded his money back accompanied by this written threat: "If i didn`t recive back my funds 297 $ within 48 hours I will spread a free copy to all forex forums members to download for free".

We of course now will proceed through legal means as we are protected by copyright law and will not tolerate slander posted that harms our business.

That said, our money back guarantee refund policy is simple, fair and logical to anyone who reads it - Market Sentiment

In short, we require all buyers to test for at least 30 days to give the system a fair chance. A few hours is neither a proper amount of time to test ANY trading system, and also does not abide to the simple refund guarantee rules we have posted on the web site.

When a customer purchases and then immediately demands a refund, we refer them to the refund policy we have in place and clearly written on the web site. When they then reply with a threat of harming our business, we know they never had any intention of actually paying for the product in the first place. We specifically have our refund policy to protect us against unscrupulous buyers. This buyer clearly wanted a free product, and when we weren't keen on being taken advantage of, he now is making good on his promise to harm us.

At first we thought he possibly didn't understand the user guide and how to utilize some settings, for example the N variable. We provide three EAs in the package, and if using them simultaneously the N must be adjusted. Not doing so could result in erratic behavior and/or no triggered entries. Additionally, if he was trading the longer time frames the frequency would of course be less. Either way, this buyer did not require support, he wanted a free product.

We have been a faithful and honest user of the Paypal payment system since 2009. They know by record we have an immaculate history with them, we refund when necessary and according to our refund policy, no questions asked. This is why Paypal sided with us and determined this buyer was acting in bad faith. By and large, no one asks for a refund as the system is solid and consistent. If by some chance, someone purchases during a draw down, that's our bad luck - after 30 days they are free to request a refund. All they have to do is provide a copy of the trading report so we see they did indeed try the system for those 30 days.

This Aristo3849 joined FPA this month for the sole purpose of besmirching our company. He wasn't allowed to take our products for free, and followed through on his threat to disseminate further, unpaid copies. We know how to defend against this, and will respond accordingly.

Can you show evidence that Aristo3849 is really continuing to distribute copies? If so, I'm sure AsstModerator will ban him from the FPA. I'm suspect your lawyers have already advised you on how to file copyright infringement charges against him. I'm not sure where he is, but the penalties in the US for doing that are very severe.

1 -You gave me a product not maching with the one in your videos
2 - I`m Proffissional I can understand the EA result after test
3 - You said the EA works against crowd .. it`s working on moving average
4 - i paid the 297 $ at the moment the video confence me .. do you think I care to take a free copy ?
5 - for 30 days you didn`t answer my Emails .. you just ignored me

conclusion : why wasting my , you , FPA time .. I can give them a copy to test and I accept there judgment
if you really trust your EA as you compline , just say (( YES )) and stop your games
easy
the EA is big fraud losing system
I admire you to accept the test

Can you show evidence that Aristo3849 is really continuing to distribute copies? If so, I'm sure AsstModerator will ban him from the FPA. I'm suspect your lawyers have already advised you on how to file copyright infringement charges against him. I'm not sure where he is, but the penalties in the US for doing that are very severe.

I take you advise before and not distribute any copy

i just want you to ask him : is the downloaded EA ( SentiBot-v5-update ) the same one in his website videos !!!!!!!!

don`t think so

They claimed to have other proof that you were distributing copies. Let's see if they can back that up or not.

I belive those people try to Disperse us not to see the Main Issue .. why they gave me another product ?
they claim they have sentimental EA but in real it`s normal moving average EA ,

I think third party should take part to make a trial of the product. Give a copy to independent expert there so he can also test the EA. If your assumption is valid, then they are scammers. But taking into consideration paypal decision the odds of considering this company as scam is too low...

I think third party should take part to make a trial of the product. Give a copy to independent expert there so he can also test the EA. If your assumption is valid, then they are scammers. But taking into consideration paypal decision the odds of considering this company as scam is too low...

Yes I`m Glad to give a copy to third party if the seller agree , byt be sure they will NEVER agree .. waitting for them to say YES we trust our product make the test :)
then I will say in a big mouth I`M SORRY ( if ) the tset passed ... 1000,000 % will fail

Back